VAGABOND/ PHENIX 6DAY OCT4-10 SPONSOR GIFT/RAFFLES

Blind Luck

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
Not only has Phenix rods contributed rods to raffle and swag to give away; we have 6 other sponsor donations....

Pitbull Tackle....tackle for everyone
20200921_143112.jpg
20200924_012850.jpg

VIEWDOO/VANTIFOG sunglass gel for everyone
Screenshot_20200917-194753_Samsung Internet.jpg

THIRTY FATHOMS knot puller raffles
20200924_075327.jpg

TURNER'S TEMECULA Yeti cup & tshirt raffles

ONE COOL TUNA /OCT Lure raffles
Line Weight Labels for everyone

FISHERMAN'S PROCESSING Gift Cert raffles

Reactions: anemic

FLIPPERBOY

Team Phenix Rods
Dec 13, 2005
Eastvale
Name
Dominic Bassi
Boat
Robalo 226 Cayman
Hell yes! Spoiled fisherman! Can’t wait.

tuna mika

Apr 4, 2016
winchester
Name
mike
Boat
cabotime
Not only has Phenix rods contributed rods to raffle and swag to give away; we have 6 other sponsor donations....

Pitbull Tackle....tackle for everyone View attachment 1203764View attachment 1203765
VIEWDOO/VANTIFOG sunglass gel for everyone View attachment 1203766
THIRTY FATHOMS knot puller rafflesView attachment 1203767
TURNER'S TEMECULA Yeti cup & tshirt raffles

ONE COOL TUNA /OCT Lure raffles
Line Weight Labels for everyone

FISHERMAN'S PROCESSING Gift Cert raffles
I wish I was going. Sounds like a great trip with lots of goodies, I fish with Blind Mike alot, enough to want to throw him over...lol

Chris Giapapas

Chrisfish
May 30, 2013
Temecula ca USA
Name
Chris G
Boat
not at this time
I wish I was going. Sounds like a great trip with lots of goodies, I fish with Blind Mike alot, enough to want to throw him over...lol
I fish with him too. He just doesn’t know I’m there👀. Blind mike is one of my best friends and a blast to fish with. He always does something for those trips. I tried the pitbull products and really like them. Everyone on that trip is going to blow their mind

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
I was going to say Cameron is no slouch either, but he is probably gearing up for Lobster season about now.
Talked to Cameron before he went out on Vagabond this week.
You're exactly right...lobster next weekend

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
For thoise in San Diego who can not get PIT Bull pliers ( spectra cutters & split ring pliers), East County Bait and Tackle is the only place I could find them at. Called all the usual suspects near the bays - do not carry them.

I love the small spectra cutters( replaced my big dikes with them ). wanted split ring pliers - finally found them at ECBT

Save you time

P.S I am on the 8 day Vagabond trip following yours. I will gladly take the leftovers since there is so much stuff .

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
Somebody say Lobster... Mike And Cameron are both great Captains

Last edited:

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
For thoise in San Diego who can not get PIT Bull pliers ( spectra cutters & split ring pliers), East County Bait and Tackle is the only place I could find them at. Called all the usual suspects near the bays - do not carry them.

I love the small spectra cutters( replaced my big dikes with them ). wanted split ring pliers - finally found them at ECBT

Save you time

P.S I am on the 8 day Vagabond trip following yours. I will gladly take the leftovers since there is so much stuff .
Pitbull is going to expand their dealer network in Southern California...until then check out pitbull.com. They have great terminal tackle , lures, etc online. I will be fishing with their Bora lures this trip. Domnic and I are going to try them on YT and HOO if we go to the ridge. Definitely going to fish them.

Reactions: Shon

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen

Save you time

Let's hook up on a trip together again next year, John. I'm on the 10-day trip two trips after yours. So I guess I'll be happily taking YOUR leftovers!

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
hey nick, if you r on the 10 day oct 30 to Nov 9, we can wave at each other off of Ensenada/ san Quentin area. I AM LEAVInG ON ANOTHER 7 day on the American Angler from Nov 8th to the 15th.

then going again from the 20th to the 23rd hunting the BFT on the Vagagabond so far

next year's trips - got $ on them already All are on the Vagabond so far.

june 23 to 30, july 28 to Aug 3rd, OCT 9 TO 17, NOV FOR AN 8 DAY - WAITING ON DATES

WILL FILL IN OTHERS ALONG THE WAY - if all is well. super busy now as my school tries to open Monday and thet have not got it set up correctly, cluster fuck coming on

nicodemus

Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
hey nick, if you r on the 10 day oct 30 to Nov 9, we can wave at each other off of Ensenada/ san Quentin area. I AM LEAVInG ON ANOTHER 7 day on the American Angler from Nov 8th to the 15th.

then going again from the 20th to the 23rd hunting the BFT on the Vagagabond so far

june 23 to 30, july 28 to Aug 3rd, OCT 9 TO 17, NOV FOR AN 8 DAY - WAITING ON DATES

WILL FILL IN OTHERS ALONG THE WAY - if all is well. super busy now as my school tries to open Monday and thet have not got it set up correctly, cluster fuck coming on
You, my friend, are a fishing fool! One day I hope to be the same. I'll check out my available time next year and will stay in touch. Tight lines brother!

nicodemus

Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen

That October trip is a possibility, but first 3 weeks of Nov are wide open. Let's get it done!

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS

Save you time

Pitbull also has free shipping after $50
Look at prices on some of their terminal tackle
I bought a bunch of figure 8 rings, split rings, and hooks....killer prices

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
Bring a bag for your swag....just hooked up more raffles

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
We did great
I got 2 bft, a 165# on the kite and a 135# on a Flatfall + yt, yft, and Dorado.
We had a ton of giveaways
Domnic from Phenix got his first cow bft @218#
Many personal bests
IMG_5926.JPEG

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
Name
Mike Grieco
Boat
MALAKAS
Domnic & I are lining up many sponsors for next year Phenix Vagabond 3 & 6 day trips in 2021.
Everyone loved tools and terminal tackle from Pitbull, knot pullers from Thirty Fathoms, sunglass gel from Vantifog, lures from One Cool Tuna, Yeti cups and shirts from Turner's, gift certs from Fisherman's Processing and of course Phenix rods.

Thanks to all sponsors
Thanks to all passengers
A special thank you to Mike & crew of Vagabond

Tight lines,
Mike Grieco & Domnic Bassi
IMG_3374.jpeg

Reactions: chilidip