sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Nov 28, 2003
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
After Riley shut down the rumors yesterday that he was leaving.
I had a feeling that the news would come today.
That seems to be the new formula for the answers to the tough questions.

Upvote 0

Invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Hope so. Was at the game last night. A culture of mediocrity has set in and we could see it from our seats, more blue and white than scarlet and gold. Great seats, 50% empty.

Very excited for the energy and staff.

8E99BC3D-E26B-4E76-9890-6AB38DA36C2B.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

karlk1125

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
Colin Coward made some great points today about LA Sports that USC needed to make a massive hire or they'd be lost in the sports world of LA. This brings USC back to prominence immediately. Watch some massive recruiting news the next few weeks.

Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    USC fans need to remember...the GAME is
    played on the field, no matter how good a
    coach is. Hope to see many improvements!

Upvote 0

woodfish330

• Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    Well.... read 10 posts.... not one mention of the NAME of that SAVIOR.... Must be talking about Lane Kiffen? So... who are we talking about? Was it Brian Kelly?? Was it Ed O.? Urban Meyer? Jim Harbaugh?

If you want a SAVIOR.... go steal NICK SABAN from Alabama. He's schooled more NFL / College Head Coaches than ANYONE. Even if he costs 20 million a year.... USC ALUMNI HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!

He is the ONLY ONE.... if they got him.... that could turn around that bunch of "slackers" called the Trojans. Sorry Lincoln... wishing you good luck...

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Invictus

AVD
    May 26, 2006
    Orange County
    Name
    Jason
    Boat
    Tiara 2000 Cuddy
    Well.... read 10 posts.... not one mention of the NAME of that SAVIOR.... Must be talking about Lane Kiffen? So... who are we talking about? Was it Brian Kelly?? Was it Ed O.? Urban Meyer? Jim Harbaugh?

If you want a SAVIOR.... go steal NICK SABAN from Alabama. He's schooled more NFL / College Head Coaches than ANYONE. Even if he costs 20 million a year.... USC ALUMNI HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY!

He is the ONLY ONE.... if they got him.... that could turn around that bunch of "slackers" called the Trojans. Sorry Lincoln... wishing you good luck...
    So Cal or UCLA?

Like the fly by steamer.

Saban wouldn’t leave Alabama for 25 a year. Harbaugh, the one that just toppled tOSU while coaching is alma mater? The guy SC already fired, or passed on that went one and done at LSU? Or the guy that is in year one of an estimated $12M a year deal?

One thing is for sure, your PAC team will be playing SC, for SC’s homecoming game. Their back, hate. It’s coal for the stove.

Finally some trash talking that doesn’t involve politicians.

Upvote 0

aztec23

Almost A Member
  • Aug 18, 2017
    North County SD
    Name
    Nick
    Boat
    Wellcraft 18 CC
    Great hire, can't beat the lineage of being a coaches son. However the most important aspect of college athletics is recruiting. "Its not about the x's and o's, its about the Jimmies and Joes..." That said they say he is an outstanding recruiter.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

woodfish330

• Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    So the excuse for the next 2 or 3 years will be... we're "rebuilding".... sorry for the losing season. 60 years of watching... you'll see.

Dont get me wrong....I'm a USC TROJAN fan for sure.... but like the RAMS.... or UCLA.... L.A. sports always leaves us wanting a Champion. Hope so. Good luck brothers.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Sep 8, 2004
    Fullerton
    Name
    SM
    Boat
    Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

Nick Saban got schooled by Utah’s Kyle Whittingham.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

makairaa

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    May 1, 2005
    Tustin CA
    Name
    Philip Hunkins
    Boat
    17 starcraft
    Just not defensively lol.

Very nice job by USC. They had to compete with LSU and OK and got the best availble coach. He should own the Pac 12.
    Brian Kelly has the same agent as Lincoln Riley. Not sure USC stole him from LSU. May have been some steering by the agent to make twice the money.

Upvote 0