JTrelikes

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 3, 2006
    Lakeside, CA
    Name
    Jim Trelikes
    Boat
    Bubba Jean 28
    Matt Tischler of Texas is another person sold on United Composites! Has several on order to have done over the next few months before his long range trips scheduled on the Excel later this year, and early in 2017. This one is a US80 Tilefish. Features all Batson / Alps components........zirconium guides with titanium finish. Alps centra lock reel seat and gimbal in cobalt blue.

IMG_7155.JPG
    IMG_7159.JPG
    IMG_7157.JPG
    IMG_7162.JPG
    IMG_7164.JPG
    IMG_7168.JPG
    IMG_7170.JPG
    IMG_7171.JPG
    IMG_7174.JPG
    IMG_7175.JPG

Upvote 0

JTrelikes

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Oct 3, 2006
    Lakeside, CA
    Name
    Jim Trelikes
    Boat
    Bubba Jean 28
    Okay........the cat's outta the bag on this one now. Matt ordered this as a gift for Mike Morris of "Big Fish Transport". Mike's in the business of taking care of long range fishermen from out of town. Stores their gear, picks them up at the airport and gets them to their destination safe and sound. Great service and a very nice guy. He's definitely made a big impression on Matt getting to and from Texas for his trips aboard the Excel.
    IMG_7165.JPG

Upvote 0

Squid Sammich

Aug 23, 2015
    Texas
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    To be determined
    I had never met Mike before my 10 day Intrepid trip last fall but he has really gone out of his way to look out for me, my gear, and do everything he can to make the whole clusterf#@€ of travelling and transporting stuff easy on me. We talk almost on a weekly basis and a lot of the time it's not even about fishing. I knew he was really impressed with Jim's work and he said "maybe some day" he would have one of his rods. Well I just wanted to make that some day a reality and say thank you at the same time for everything he didn't have to do for me.

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
    Nov 16, 2010
    La Mesa
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    American Angler
    Nice on ya Squid Sammich..!!

That is on heck of a nice gift. And you are right, Jim is a damn nice guy...!!!

Upvote 0

Latest posts