Reactions: clintonstick
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
if you aint cheating,you aint trying hard enough.All sport teams try to bend rules ,andrew luck threw the same ball,It wasnt like the game was close.Blame pete carroll for a bonehead call anyway.Reminds me of the legion of boom and beast mode,lets open that wound again.lol

Reactions: matta57
Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
if you aint cheating,you aint trying hard enough.All sport teams try to bend rules ,andrew luck threw the same ball,It wasnt like the game was close.Blame pete carroll for a bonehead call anyway.Reminds me of the legion of boom and beast mode,lets open that wound again.lol
That's what I thought...that they both play with the same ball but it's not the case.....each team including the kicker gets to have his balls the way they like them as long as they are in tolerances......Toms' balls were not with in the specs.....but I do believe he could have played with a rock and beat the other team.....lol...

Reactions: @-EZ
Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
That's what I thought...that they both play with the same ball but it's not the case.....each team including the kicker gets to have his balls the way they like them as long as they are in tolerances......Toms' balls were not with in the specs.....but I do believe he could have played with a rock and beat the other team.....lol...
really i had no idea,crazy each team has its own.

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
.facebook_1431609453536.jpg
/

Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
No Boat Now
Your the hero till you get caught, then your zero...

sorry I don't like cheaters.....hope they throw the book at him and whoever else, and it ends their career's.....

Upvote 0