Name
JAM
Boat
Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
Fish Report for 5-4-2020

Checking in again

5-4-2020
American Angler

Hi to all of our wonderful American Angler passengers.

Our journey of uncertainty continues and at this time, we have decided to cancel our May trips due to the current global situation. (Sending out e blasts to all the trips to which this applies and sorting out whether people prefer a refund or credit). Conditions are changing rapidly, but at this time we don't know when we'll be back on the water and there has been no approval by govt or county health (nor do we feel comfortable putting everyone on the boat yet) to resume operations. With that being said, we're looking 2-3 weeks ahead and deciding the trips' fate one by one.

Brian, Ray, the crew and myself wish you all the best. The guys can't wait to get back on the water with you sooner than later!!

Thank you and stay well,
Lori
American Angler
619 223 5414
[email protected]

woodfish330

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Thank you Capt. BRIAN....Lori.... and the crew. Please keep us updated here on the LR boards. We're with you! Hoping with a few changes we can resume what we love best.....fishing. Be safe out there.

Reactions: GES and Cubeye

AKSalmon

Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
Thanks for that announcement. If the rest of the fleet would issue statements, quite a few LR fishermen would sleep better and maybe even drink a little less. Maybe.

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
Thanks Guys!!

Stay healthy and safe and we'll see you hopefully sooner rather than later. Prayers you guys are all ok and getting by while this sorts itself out.

Daniel

caveman

May 1, 2006
windsor,ca
Name
charles boyd
Boat
20 ft. jetcraft,ciocc
Thanks for the update Lori. My wife asked me last night about my 8 day coming up and I told her I hadn’t heard anything. I believe she thought I was stalling her. We all hope this will resolve sooner than later. Hope you all stay safe and get through to whatever is the new normal.

T.Bui

I have no beliefs, I joined for the violence.
Feb 21, 2012
Castro Valley
Name
Bui
Boat
Warfighter
I have an 8 day in mid June. Haven’t heard anything publicly from the boat. Getting a little nervous.
Thanks for the update Lori. My wife asked me last night about my 8 day coming up and I told her I hadn’t heard anything. I believe she thought I was stalling her. We all hope this will resolve sooner than later. Hope you all stay safe and get through to whatever is the new normal.

makairaa

May 1, 2005
Tustin CA
Name
Philip Hunkins
Boat
17 starcraft
Thanks for that announcement. If the rest of the fleet would issue statements, quite a few LR fishermen would sleep better and maybe even drink a little less. Maybe.
Shogun issued a statement. Reserve your spot at fishermans landing website and not their's. See you saturday.

GES

Nov 12, 2006
Simi Valley, Ca
Name
Galen Steward
Boat
I pay to ride
Thank you Lori,
I know that Brian, Ray, the entire crew, and yourself are working together to figure this mess out. I really appreciate the effort you guys take to care for your passengers and for each other. We are wishing you all the best for a positive outcome to this dilemma. Hoping to fish with you soon,
Galen 👍🎣😎

Attachments

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
619-223-5414

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
I have an 8 day in mid June. Haven’t heard anything publicly from the boat. Getting a little nervous.
Call the office, don’t be too nervous. Which trip?

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
Notified today that the first of the three 8 day trips, Rocky’s Opener, has been cancelled. Catchy and Kadota trips still appear on the schedule. I asked for standby on the Kadota trip, departing June 15. See what happens.

Mike Nall

Sep 1, 2014
Name
Boomer
Boat
Any one that floats.
Try sleeping when you work on said boats.

Hope to see you and the AK boys this summer, Bill!!!

• Sad
Reactions: Warlord

AKSalmon

Jul 15, 2006
Juneau, Alaska
Name
Bill Brown
Boat
Sold my Parker. You can find me on the Red Rooster.
Well, I bought my plane ticket and the five of us are busy buying tackle we don't need in order to get ready, but it's not up to us. I must say that giving a couple pieces of that bluefin to friends has made everyone -- even non traveling wives! -- anxious to get down there. But Alaska is all but closed: For example, anyone traveling to Juneau must spend 14 days in isolation, which pretty much cancels charter operations and lodges for the season. Grilled yellowtail and a nice chardonnay last night helped me forget the pandemic for a few hours. It's the best I can do...