Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
So this is my favorite time of year for long range fishing..... I've hit some kind of 7+ day early summer trip for the last 15 + years. Including when I was a deckhand and saved my money to go LR on my days off. I'm on the Rooster again leaving next Friday on the Mahoney/McVey charter. Who's on this trip or on one of the other boats leavening at the same time?

dishdoc

Oct 16, 2007
San Jose
Name
Gordon
Boat
waverunner
My son and I are on the Vag 5-day leaving next Sunday. Hoping for some Cedros YT and maybe some BFT.

Last edited:

Bill W

tunaholic
Jan 12, 2006
Chino Hills, Ca.
Name
Bill Walsh
Boat
Red Rooster
Say hi to the gang, Derick will be running the show and Alex will be on the deck along with regular guys. A really fun group with a great crew, you can not go wrong. Fished with Alex on the June Heat. Really good fisherman and trained by the best...

pmurphy

Jan 8, 2007
Tucson, Arizona
Name
Pat
Boat
Hobie kayak
JonT:

I'm on the RP 8-day leaving 6/27 also. Were you on that trip last year? I don't have you in any of my photos.

-Pat

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
I'm on the RP leaving fri . Good luck on your trip hope we put up some good #s
Good luck jon. I was on the Ringed Hooked trip a few years ago. Had a great trip....some how I evened ended up rooming with Guy.

Last edited:

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
Im in, cant wait. First time on the Rooster. All Packed
See ya on Friday Jesse...you're going to love the Rooster....we killed the wahoo and yellowtail last year.....lets see what this year brings us.

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
Sipping peacefully in the Ramada waiting to load tomorrow. How come no one mentions this place? It's not as close as the Vagabond and cost more.... But it is WAY nicer!

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Sipping peacefully in the Ramada waiting to load tomorrow. How come no one mentions this place? It's not as close as the Vagabond and cost more.... But it is WAY nicer!

Because it's farther and cost more….LOL….

have a great trip!!!