Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat Name
#1 Tackle Shop
Good Morning all,

Bob Sands Tackle just received our first production shipment of UNITED COMPOSITES GP 1000 "10E" BLANKS IN THE GP COLOR.. We have a limited number of these amazing blanks in stock and ready for sale AT 12% DISCOUNT FROM MSRP..BE AMONGST THE FIRST TO BUILD AND FISH THIS AMAZING STICK.

I was able to fish my pre-production model for many days last year as well as lent it to others to fish and Maaaan, the response was off the chain GREAT... Think of this blank as similar to the incredible 9E with a longer butt section.. The power OF THE STICK increases dramatically with the additional 1 foot length yet the blank remains very light.. Like the 9E before it the 10E is super user friendly in that the angler can slow down the cast, concentrate a bit more on form and easily launch a jig. On the fighting end, the addition of the extra length on the 12 inches on the butt section makes this rod even more powerful than it's 9E smaller brother.. THE UNITED COMPOSITES 10E COMBINED WITH THE RECORD SELLING U.C. 9E MAY BE THE ONLY STICKS YOU NEED TO ROUND OUT YOUR LONG ROD ARSENAL...

Old School Jig slingers already know the joy and feel the history of casting 10 foot rods..The 10E might be your chance to join this elite group of casters without feeling over matched... 10 footers are not for everyone but they are for every jig slinger who wants to step up into a very elite group of fisher-folks.. The 10E may just be the rod that takes you there AND keeps you there..

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT WHAT THE 10E FUSS IS ABOUT
, COME ON BY THE STORE OR CALL AT 818) 994-1822 TO PURCHASE ONE BY PHONE BEFORE THEY ARE GONE... ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU COME TO THE STORE YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY CUSTOM BUILT VERSION OF THE 10E IN PERSON...

HAVE A GREAT SEASON ALL,

RESPECTFULLY,

JAMIE

Last edited:
Reactions: socalangler22
Upvote 0