For Sale Ultra Clean 2009 Blackman Billfisher 26 - Last One Ever Built - 430 Hours

Reel_Time

Kusler Yachts
Jun 4, 2014
Name
Zach Zorn
Boat
Lots of Boats
Most likely the cleanest Blackman 26' has just come to market. This was the last Blackman ever built by Don Blackman in 2009. "Retriever" is powered by a Volvo D4-225 inboard/outboard diesel that has 430 original hours. She is in exceptional condition, meticulously maintained by an experienced boat owner. This Blackman has the perfect mix of fishing and family amenities that include Furuno electronics, custom bait tank, 1 ton fish hold, separate head, galley, v-birth and converting dinette piece.

"Retriever" comes with a 2009 Trail-Rite dual axle disk brake galvanized trailer and custom made, full boat cover. She is ready to head offshore or to the islands tomorrow. Don't miss this opportunity to own a piece of Southern California fishing history. Offered at $99,000

See the full listing on our website here: https://www.kusleryachts.com/boats-for-sale/26-ft-2009-blackman-billfisher-26-2/

Call, email or PM me with any questions: (760)815-8866, [email protected]

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

Thanks

Last edited:

Woodeneye

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 23, 2007
North Orange County
Name
Chris
Boat
Striper 2300
Beautiful boat. I learned how to offshore fish on a Blackman 26 in the early 90’s. Been my dream boat since. GLWS!

Reel_Time

Kusler Yachts
Jun 4, 2014
Name
Zach Zorn
Boat
Lots of Boats
She will not disappoint, ultra clean

DC61

Dec 28, 2011
Dana Point
Name
Paul L.
Boat
33’ Blackfin
I owned a Blackman 26' years ago and I really enjoyed the boat. This boat is immaculate!

triton

Well-Known "Member"
May 5, 2004
oc
Name
triton
"This was the last Blackman ever built by Don Blackman in 2009"
That's a miracle as Don Blackman passed in 2004.
This was a boat built by Steve Blackman.
Come on professional yacht Broker, get the facts right on your listing.

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Don Blackman and his crew built 2 bill fishers forour family when Don was alive, its not a fair statement to say Don wasn't involved in the building of the last 26 foot bill fisher , you're right that he was no longer with us but the crew he trained were loyal to the brand and taught by the best as Don used to say where perfect is Good enough , a remarkable crew he had and quality speaks for it self , the last time I looked the last Blackman boat built say blackman right on the side of the boat , This boat is a Blackman thru and thru and represents the Dedicated employes who built the best boats on the west coast

Mac Attack

Nov 23, 2005
Venice
Name
Mike McCormick
Boat
26' Blackman "Patron"
I owned three 26’ Blackmans, two Billfisher and an Express. Awesome boats, great family. Dons employees were extremely dedicated and it showed in there attention to detail.