Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat Name
s and hoes
It's all about the timing.
Our planet has officially been orbiting the sun for only 479 years.
500 years doesn't even register on the timeline of the universe.
It is fantasy to believe aliens from another planet evolved along the same timeline as humans, and developed the technology to visit, or even communicate in that tiny blink of time.
Even more fantastic to believe it took place anywhere close enough to earth to interest them.
Even if they were neighbors, fishing (and women) are way hotter on Risa.
1664497255394.jpeg

Upvote 0

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat Name
arima - the SLIDER
Back in the 60's when I was a kid, everyone was intrigued with outer space. We had Star Trek and Lost in Space as top shows everyone watched; coupled with our NASA Apollo missions to outer space and the moon. No aliens.

Now everyone in the world, even in third world countries have a cell phone with a camera, able to catch a snapshop or video in a moment. No aliens.

GET OVER IT!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
Dec 12, 2003
So Cal
Name
Clay
Boat Name
n/a
If i meet the aliens first i will teach them that the bloody decks salute is how we say Hello,that way when they meet our fearless leaders they will no how to greet them properly!
Who do you think taught BD?

Reactions: SmellyPrimate
Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
Name
Gary
Boat Name
Hobie PA 12 360
Back in the 60's when I was a kid, everyone was intrigued with outer space. We had Star Trek and Lost in Space as top shows everyone watched; coupled with our NASA Apollo missions to outer space and the moon. No aliens.

Now everyone in the world, even in third world countries have a cell phone with a camera, able to catch a snapshop or video in a moment. No aliens.

GET OVER IT!
The US government says they are real. Fighter pilots see them. There are currently two former U.S. military personnel receiving disability payments and medical treatment provided by the US Government for the negative health effects suffered from exposure to radiation they received by touching an alien craft. These are now admitted facts from the files of the US government.

There is much more to this than you have been led to believe. Much of it is laughable. Some of those laughable stories are false flags created by the government and admitted to in the Project Blue Book.

Chech out a History Channel video about the Tic Tac Nimitz UFO. Multiple eye witness, infrared video, Aegis radar data. That happened!

Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
Name
Gary
Boat Name
Hobie PA 12 360
My dad and I were drifting overnight about 80mi south of SD, about 15-20mi off the coast and we were continuously buzzed by a light in the sky. We could hear the crafts engine, sounded like a med sizes Cessna. It was pretty low, but we could only make out the light. For a few hours at least before we passed out for the night it would do a lap around the boat and continue on out of sight. It would return every 20min or so, do a lap and take off. I assumed it was a drone of some kind, it was obviously checking us out. I called it out on the radio but they didn't reply.
I think it must have been a small plane. Our drones don’t have the range to make it out 20 miles. Cool story.

Reactions: 7emptsT
Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
Sep 18, 2004
Oside
Name
stu
Boat Name
skiff
I think it must have been a small plane. Our drones don’t have the range to make it out 20 miles. Cool story.
The Predator air vehicle is 8.2m (27ft) long and has a 14.9m (49ft) wingspan. The system operates at an altitude of 7,620m (25,000ft) and at a range of 740.8km (400nm). The endurance of the air vehicle is more than 40 hours, while the cruise speed is more than 129.6km/h (70kt).Sep 2, 2022

Reactions: woodfish330
Upvote 0

frijolito

Almost A Member
Aug 10, 2020
washington
Name
kurt
Boat Name
yes
fear will make most people deny what they cant or refuse to open their minds to, Interesting to me is the fact that humans are the ones who have classified humans as the "most intelligent life there is" I imagine that there are others MUCH more intelligent than us. Then again I think our definition of intelligence is a bit skewed

Upvote 0

openclass

Slam
  • May 28, 2009
    Belvedere
    Name
    Rick
    Boat Name
    Parker 2820
    Pictures or it didn't happen.....with 6.8 billion smartphones operating in the world at least ONE clear picture would be floating around. LMAO - the only place the tic tacs are supposedly flying is offshore just out of camera range.

Upvote 0

woodfish330

I'm to smart to figure out how to edit this.
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    Fishead
    Pictures or it didn't happen.....with 6.8 billion smartphones operating in the world at least ONE clear picture would be floating around. LMAO - the only place the tic tacs are supposedly flying is offshore just out of camera range.
    So Brother.... you can't see the wind... but it happens. You can always be a "Doubting Thomas".... but then only in thought.

One day.... you'll see something like this... happen so fast.... and its over. Pictures? Lol. Couldn't even get your phone out .... as your jaw was hanging so low. Time will come.

Upvote 0

frijolito

Almost A Member
    Aug 10, 2020
    washington
    Name
    kurt
    Boat Name
    yes
    So Brother.... you can't see the wind... but it happens. You can always be a "Doubting Thomas".... but then only in thought.

One day.... you'll see something like this... happen so fast.... and its over. Pictures? Lol. Couldn't even get your phone out .... as your jaw was hanging so low. Time will come.
    this exactly.

Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Hobie PA 12 360
    The Predator air vehicle is 8.2m (27ft) long and has a 14.9m (49ft) wingspan. The system operates at an altitude of 7,620m (25,000ft) and at a range of 740.8km (400nm). The endurance of the air vehicle is more than 40 hours, while the cruise speed is more than 129.6km/h (70kt).Sep 2, 2022
    True. I wasn’t it thinking it was a military drone. I was thinking about typical civilian drones. He said it sounded like a Cessna.

Most importantly it made noise and behaved like a plane.

AATIP and Luis Elizondo developed a useful framework to evaluate UAP/UFO phenomena. In no particular order:

Low Observability or stealth
    Instantaneous Acceleration
    No discernible propulsion or means of lift. Ie antigravity.
    Transmedium travel. Space to atmosphere to water
    Hypersonic velocity greater than Mach 5

Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Hobie PA 12 360

I’d add that when you see it there might be this little “inner voice” suggesting very convincingly that you should NOT try to photograph it. “You should just watch”.

Thereafter you’ll wonder about the connection between what you saw and that so called “inner voice”. The link between UAPs and consciousness is suspected by the US DOD et al. I think it’s mentioned or hinted at in the UAP report and the recent 1500 pages released to the public by the DOD.

Reactions: woodfish330
    Upvote 0

500BBC

Almost A Member
    Oct 19, 2007
    LA
    Name
    Brad
    Boat Name
    19' Schiada, Neighborhood Menace
    Probably military technology.

In Hawaii the lights are hovering.
    I've seen the orange orbs at the Colorado River.

Upvote 0