UFO UAP seen during San Diego Long Range fishing trip

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
Name
Gary
Boat Name
Hobie PA 12 360
The area off our coast and down to Isle de Guadalupe is a world famous UFO hot spot. Col. David Fravor ret. famously chased the TIC-TAC UFO in his FA 18 Super Hornet in 2004 just south of San Clemente island.

Have you seen anything? I hope that captains, deckhands, and anglers will share their stories here.

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
  • Jul 28, 2012
    Fullerton
    Name
    Wally
    Boat Name
    16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
    robin williams vintage GIF

Upvote 0

stuman

Brawndo the thirst mutilator
    Sep 18, 2004
    Oside
    Name
    stu
    Boat Name
    skiff
    Probably military technology.

In Hawaii the lights are hovering.

Upvote 0

woodfish330

I'm to smart to figure out how to edit this.
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat Name
    Fishead
    In my 60 years on the water.... I've seen more things.... mysterious or "otherwise"... than I can state. In the water.... on the surface....out of the water... just some of the many mysteries I've witnessed. With no "REAL" answers.... all you can do is speculate. It does make you believe... that there are many things of Heaven and Earth that we, as humans.... will never understand.

Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Hobie PA 12 360
    In my 60 years on the water.... I've seen more things.... mysterious or "otherwise"... than I can state. In the water.... on the surface....out of the water... just some of the many mysteries I've witnessed. With no "REAL" answers.... all you can do is speculate. It does make you believe... that there are many things of Heaven and Earth that we, as humans.... will never understand.
    Can you tell us about the weirdest most amazing thing you’ve experienced out there? I think it’s a very important topic and I know there are stories that need to be told.

Reactions: mrkrabs
    Upvote 0

SmellyPrimate

Jul 18, 2021
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Hobie PA 12 360
    Probably military technology.

In Hawaii the lights are hovering.
    Great! Interesting! You would think that an angler on BD was on the water dropping jigs on Tuna that same night.

There’s a vid on YouTube where Louis Elizondo and a partner go out to Guadalupe island. They interview local fisherman and the resident biologist about their experiences. Everyone said “yes” and described craft going in and out of the water. It seemed common knowledge among the locals.

I’ll find that video and include a link in a comment.

Upvote 0

frijolito

Aug 10, 2020
    washington
    Name
    kurt
    Boat Name
    yes
    Ive only needed one experience to make me completely question my existence and purpose and the existence of this planet. I try not to even fathom the questions I have anymore, I just trust in God the creator and his son Jesus my savior.....everything else can be argued to death about and nothing will change.

Upvote 0

tbev

Dec 21, 2017
    SoCal
    Name
    tom
    Boat Name
    Skipjack 24 Fly
    My dad and I were drifting overnight about 80mi south of SD, about 15-20mi off the coast and we were continuously buzzed by a light in the sky. We could hear the crafts engine, sounded like a med sizes Cessna. It was pretty low, but we could only make out the light. For a few hours at least before we passed out for the night it would do a lap around the boat and continue on out of sight. It would return every 20min or so, do a lap and take off. I assumed it was a drone of some kind, it was obviously checking us out. I called it out on the radio but they didn't reply.

Reactions: SmellyPrimate
    Upvote 0

CHUBACAS

Jul 29, 2007
    LA
    Name
    Oscar
    Boat Name
    none yet
    Ok I’ll go first. On the Excel on a 6 day can’t remember the exact year but it was between ‘05 and ‘10 anchored close to the Island ( Guadalupe ) about 4 guys including myself were fishing around 1 am for yellowtail. All of a sudden there was a huge flash of light that lit up the entire sky and horizon for about 5 seconds, we all just looked at each other and said “what the hell was that”? I mean it lit up like daylight. Oh and yes we killed some Big Drooper Loop Yellows that night.

Upvote 0

jiggermyster

Goin' out...
    Dec 12, 2003
    So Cal
    Name
    Clay
    Boat Name
    n/a
    To be that close minded to think were the only ones living in the galaxy is hilarious
    It's all about the timing.
    Our planet has officially been orbiting the sun for only 479 years.
    500 years doesn't even register on the timeline of the universe.
    It is fantasy to believe aliens from another planet evolved along the same timeline as humans, and developed the technology to visit, or even communicate in that tiny blink of time.
    Even more fantastic to believe it took place anywhere close enough to earth to interest them.
    Even if they were neighbors, fishing (and women) are way hotter on Risa.

• Haha
    Reactions: nicodemus
    Upvote 0

7emptsT

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jul 23, 2021
    California
    Name
    Tyson
    Boat Name
    Kayaks
    It's all about the timing.
    Our planet has officially been orbiting the sun for only 479 years.
    500 years doesn't even register on the timeline of the universe.
    It is fantasy to believe aliens from another planet evolved along the same timeline as humans, and developed the technology to visit, or even communicate in that tiny blink of time.
    Even more fantastic to believe it took place anywhere close enough to earth to interest them.
    Even if they were neighbors, fishing (and women) are way hotter on Risa.
    Wait ……. 479 years? Or do you mean 4.79 billion years?

Upvote 0