Price drop bump $550 obo

007FishFry

Jan 8, 2021
California
Name
Frank
Boat
Boston whaler
I don’t know why but I can’t get this Rod off my mind!!! It’s simply beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous. I hope the news owner appreciates this Rod. I’m new to saltwater fishing and just bought a UC Delmar 9’ rod :( I’m jealous because this Rod is sooo nice. It’s the kind of rod that gets passed down through your family. Good luck with the sale, you have me drooling over here.

Reactions: kayakbeast33

Kenny72787

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 14, 2019
Covina
Name
Kenneth Wilson Jr
Boat
NauticStar 2102 Legacy
I don’t know why but I can’t get this Rod off my mind!!! It’s simply beautiful!! Absolutely gorgeous. I hope the news owner appreciates this Rod. I’m new to saltwater fishing and just bought a UC Delmar 9’ rod :( I’m jealous because this Rod is sooo nice. It’s the kind of rod that gets passed down through your family. Good luck with the sale, you have me drooling over here.
Truly thankyou!!!! for the kind words, comments like yours give me more drive to keep progressing and wrapping. If ever in the future you need one, I’m here for you!!! especially since I’m not as seasoned as some of these amazing amazing wrappers that are on this forum, some of these guys work I’m like mind blown 🤯 but I will remember these kind words Forsure and I’d be happy to work with you in the future if you ever wanna go custom 😁

Kenny72787

Jun 14, 2019
Covina
Name
Kenneth Wilson Jr
Boat
NauticStar 2102 Legacy
Friday bump :) open for taking deposits and payment plans on this rod too or if your interested in custom builds I’m open for new projects.

Kenny72787

Jun 14, 2019
Covina
Name
Kenneth Wilson Jr
Boat
NauticStar 2102 Legacy
MSRP on this GP is $410 so you figure in tax $450, for an extra $100 you can have this custom rod. Idk that was my logic when buying custom rods for myself before I started wrapping... anyway happy fishing BD community :)

Kenny72787

Jun 14, 2019
Covina
Name
Kenneth Wilson Jr
Boat
NauticStar 2102 Legacy
Monday bump and final price drop $500