U.C. RGP 900 9E FACTORY WRAP AND GP 9 E BLANKS IN STOCK AND ON SALE. SALE ENDING 3-31-2021 PLEASE CALL THE STORE FOR INFO AND ORDER

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

Though The F.H. appears as if it will not be happening this year, Bob Sands Tackle, in Van Nuys, Ca., is now having a sale to help make up for the loss.

Though more items will be going on sale shortly
, Let's start with the following deals:

As a thank you to our customers, Bob Sands Tackle is now offering a 15% discount, from the Retail price, on United Composites, Calstar, Graftech, Blackhole, Okuma PCH and Phenix Rods and blanks that are in stock from our enormous inventory..

The only exclusions will be the U.C. Factory wrapped Reaper Rods we have in stock are not part of the sale as we will never be able to get more
. When these are gone they are gone forever from retail sales. Yes, the U.C. GP 900 9E IS ON SALE. Please PM me if you are interested in the RGP 900 9E factory wrap as well at the discounted price..

Additionally, all of our Size 7 and 8 deck boots, from a variety of manufacturers, are on sale at 25% discount from retail.. Again, only Size 7 and 8 boots that are in stock will be on sale at this time..

JRI JIG SALE. BUY 3 AND CHOOSE 1 OF 3 FREE DW1 SPECIAL EDITION JIGS FOR YOUR 4TH FREE JIG. PLEASE CALL THE STORE OR BETTER YET, COME IN TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DEAL.

All Nomad lures and poppers on sale at 15% off

Fishlab Large Tackle bag $159.99

Killbag 20 X 65 regularly 129.99 Now $99.99

Diamond Braid $9.99 per hundred Yards
YoZuri Super Braid $10.99 per hundred Yards
Power Pro Moonshine Glow $10.99 per Hundred Yards.

This sale is on a first come first served basis and relegated only to items in stock at Bob Sands Tackle in Van Nuys, Ca.

IF THERE IS A ROD OR BLANK YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE WHERE YOU CAN VERIFY IT IS IN STOCK THEN PAY FOR IT OVER THE PHONE BY CC. THE SALESPERSON WILL SET IT ASIDE FOR YOU SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE OR HAVE IT SHIPPED.

YES WE WILL SHIP RODS OR BLANKS UP TO 8 FEET IN LENGTH AT AN EXTRA CHARGE TO COVER THE SHIPPING RELATED COSTS.

You may also PM me with questions
. You may also contact me if your desired Rod or Blank is sold out before you can get it reserved.. No guarantees but I will see what I can do to get your desired items on order at the sale pricing..

THIS SALE WILL RUN THRU MID MARCH, 2021 OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.. DO NOT WAIT, COME TO THE STORE ASAP OR GET YOUR ITEMS ORDERED BY PHONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE ADDING ITEMS TO THIS SALE THREAD IN THE FUTURE SO PLEASE CONTINUE REFERRING TO THIS POST AND MY FUTURE REPLIES TO SEE WHAT OTHER ITEMS GO ON SALE

Hope to see you at the store or hear from you by PM.

Have a great season.

Respectfully,

Jamie and the entire Bob Sands Tackle Crew.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
NEW ITEMS ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST

Reactions: Rocket Dog
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Thank You for the Kind Words Tony.. We really appreciate it.

Reactions: tony38
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
This Sale has been off the hook amazing and continues to be. Items are selling out fast but We have more stock coming in every week. The best part is I am getting to chat with folks I have known from before as well as getting to meet so many new folks dealing with Bob Sands Tackle for the first time. Stay tuned to the Bob Sands Tackle Social Media for Flash Sales as well.. You never know what might show up..

Thank You to all of our customers who have taken advantage of this great sale..

THE SALE CONTINUES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Have a great season.

Jamie

Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
The Bob Sands Tackle Sale has been wild.. We just were re-stocked with U.C. and Phenix rods and blanks with more coming in every week.. More Calstar rods and blanks should be arriving soon. Trying to keep pace with the demand for all the rod manufacturer's noted in the first post has been a full time job.. This has been a wild ride but we are committed to keeping up our huge inventory and selection. Here is Aren with just a few of the U.C. items we received today..

Please contact the shop for pricing and availability. If for some reason we are sold out of the item(s) you are looking for please PM me and I will see what I can do to retain the 15% off retail pricing of the noted Rods and Blanks.. I am not sure how long the sale will last so please call and order or come into the shop at your earliest convenience.. Thank You to the hundreds of Bob Sands Customers who have taken advantage of this Sale. We really appreciate each and everyone of you.

As a note, the Taco Truck you see in the back ground is one of the best in Los Angeles. They are parked in front of the shop on most days... Food and fishing go together like two peas in a pod..
1614404912558.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Yes we normally carry Izorline in both hollow and solid. We carry Seaguar Threadlock in hollow. And I believe we have several other brands as well possibly in the hundred pound test range. But those two products are by far the majority of what we sell in hundred pound

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
JRI JIG SALE JUST ADDED TO THE SALE:

JRI JIG SALE. BUY 3 AND CHOOSE 1 OF 3 FREE DW1 SPECIAL EDITION JIGS FOR YOUR 4TH FREE JIG. PLEASE CALL THE STORE OR BETTER YET, COME IN TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DEAL.

Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Over the Years...BOB SANDS FISHING TACKLE has always been the LEADER as far as TACKLE SALES is Concerned....Proven and Tested whether there is a Fred Hall Show or not!

Heading out there Jamie...😉

Reactions: Bob Sands
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
The Sale continues on. We just received another round of U.C. Blanks and rods.. We should have more Calstar products coming in soon to add to our already huge inventory.... Thank You to all the clients, from all over the country, who took advantage of this great sale.

Please call the store with any questions

Respectfully,

Jamie

Reactions: ZZZZZ
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

Though The F.H. appears as if it will not be happening this year, Bob Sands Tackle, in Van Nuys, Ca., is now having a sale to help make up for the loss.

Though more items will be going on sale shortly
, Let's start with the following deals:

As a thank you to our customers, Bob Sands Tackle is now offering a 15% discount, from the Retail price, on United Composites, Calstar, Graftech, Blackhole, Okuma PCH and Phenix Rods and blanks that are in stock from our enormous inventory..

The only exclusions will be the U.C. Factory wrapped Reaper Rods we have in stock are not part of the sale as we will never be able to get more
. When these are gone they are gone forever from retail sales. Yes, the U.C. GP 900 9E IS ON SALE. Please PM me if you are interested in the RGP 900 9E factory wrap as well at the discounted price..

Additionally, all of our Size 7 and 8 deck boots, from a variety of manufacturers, are on sale at 25% discount from retail.. Again, only Size 7 and 8 boots that are in stock will be on sale at this time..

All Nomad lures and poppers on sale at 15% off

Fishlab Large Tackle bag $159.99

Killbag 20 X 65 regularly 129.99 Now $99.99

Diamond Braid $9.99 per hundred Yards
YoZuri Super Braid $10.99 per hundred Yards
Power Pro Moonshine Glow $10.99 per Hundred Yards.

This sale is on a first come first served basis and relegated only to items in stock at Bob Sands Tackle in Van Nuys, Ca.

IF THERE IS A ROD OR BLANK YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE WHERE YOU CAN VERIFY IT IS IN STOCK THEN PAY FOR IT OVER THE PHONE BY CC. THE SALESPERSON WILL SET IT ASIDE FOR YOU SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE OR HAVE IT SHIPPED.

YES WE WILL SHIP RODS OR BLANKS UP TO 8 FEET IN LENGTH AT AN EXTRA CHARGE TO COVER THE SHIPPING RELATED COSTS.

You may also PM me with questions
. You may also contact me if your desired Rod or Blank is sold out before you can get it reserved.. No guarantees but I will see what I can do to get your desired items on order at the sale pricing..

THIS SALE WILL RUN THRU MID MARCH, 2021 OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.. DO NOT WAIT, COME TO THE STORE ASAP OR GET YOUR ITEMS ORDERED BY PHONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE ADDING ITEMS TO THIS SALE THREAD IN THE FUTURE SO PLEASE CONTINUE REFERRING TO THIS POST AND MY FUTURE REPLIES TO SEE WHAT OTHER ITEMS GO ON SALE

Hope to see you at the store or hear from you by PM.

Have a great season.

Respectfully,

Jamie and the entire Bob Sands Tackle Crew.
The Sale is still going but ending soon.. If you are interested please call the store and get your orders in as soon as possible.. Thank You so much to all of the folks who took advantage of the great deals..

Respectfully,

Jamie and the entire crew at Bob Sands Tackle

Reactions: ZZZZZ and FlatPack

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
My Pleasure Dave,

It was great working with you.. Thank You again for considering Bob Sands Tackle for your fishing tackle needs.. All of us at Bob Sands really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Jamie and the Crew at Bob Sands Tackle

• Love
Reactions: ZZZZZ and FlatPack

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
THE BOB SANDS TACKLE ENDS 3-31-21.. WE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER HUGE SHIPMENT OF RODS AND BLANKS... CALL THE SHOP TO TIE UP YOUR DISCOUNTS BEFORE THE SALE ENDS..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

JAMIE

Last edited:

1biteaddatime

Aug 17, 2008
Sacramento
Name
Steve
Boat
Cabo 216
THE BOB SANDS TACKLE ENDS 3-31-21.. WE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER HUGE SHIPMENT OF RODS AND BLANKS... CALL THE SHOP TO TIE UP YOUR DISCOUNTS BEFORE THE SALE ENDS..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

JAMIE
Jamie, I emailed the shop on availability, price, and shipping consideration on a UC RGP76 Predator. The reply was to call the shop. I did, asked the person who took the call about availaility, etc. He said I needed to talk to you & that you'd be in this Sat. Bottom-line, I would like to know the availability, cost, and shipping consideration. I live in Sacramento, CA. Be happy to call you to provide cc info when time to place the order. Thank you for your time.

Steven Ong

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hi Steven,

Great to hear from You.. Please PM me on this site using the Bob Sands Icon from this thread.. I will reply back to your PM with my cell phone number and we chat.. We do have the RGP 76 Predator in stock both in the graphite (C Version) and Alps (C+) versions.. And Yes, we can ship to Sac.

It would be my pleasure to chat as well as get you pricing on both the rod and shipping..

Thank You so much for considering Bob Sands Tackle for your fishing tackle needs.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
UNITED COMPOSITES GP AND RGP 900 9E BLANKS OR FACTORY WRAPS BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE UNTIL 3-31-2021.. CALL THE STORE TO ORDER AND PAY FOR THEM NOW.. WE WILL HOLD UNTIL YOU PICK THEM UP..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON ALL

JAMIE

Last edited: