U.C. GP AND RGP 900 9E BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE. SALE ENDING 3-31-21. CALL THE STORE TO ORDER

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

Though The F.H. appears as if it will not be happening this year, Bob Sands Tackle, in Van Nuys, Ca., is now having a sale to help make up for the loss.

Though more items will be going on sale shortly
, Let's start with the following deals:

As a thank you to our customers, Bob Sands Tackle is now offering a 15% discount, from the Retail price, on United Composites, Calstar, Graftech, Blackhole, Okuma PCH and Phenix Rods and blanks that are in stock from our enormous inventory..

The only exclusions will be the U.C. Factory wrapped Reaper Rods we have in stock are not part of the sale as we will never be able to get more
. When these are gone they are gone forever from retail sales. Yes, the U.C. GP 900 9E IS ON SALE. Please PM me if you are interested in the RGP 900 9E factory wrap as well at the discounted price..

Additionally, all of our Size 7 and 8 deck boots, from a variety of manufacturers, are on sale at 25% discount from retail.. Again, only Size 7 and 8 boots that are in stock will be on sale at this time..

JRI JIG SALE. BUY 3 AND CHOOSE 1 OF 3 FREE DW1 SPECIAL EDITION JIGS FOR YOUR 4TH FREE JIG. PLEASE CALL THE STORE OR BETTER YET, COME IN TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DEAL..

All Nomad lures and poppers on sale at 15% off

Fishlab Large Tackle bag $159.99

Killbag 20 X 65 regularly 129.99 Now $99.99

Diamond Braid $9.99 per hundred Yards
YoZuri Super Braid $10.99 per hundred Yards
Power Pro Moonshine Glow $10.99 per Hundred Yards.

This sale is on a first come first served basis and relegated only to items in stock at Bob Sands Tackle in Van Nuys, Ca.

IF THERE IS A ROD OR BLANK YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE WHERE YOU CAN VERIFY IT IS IN STOCK THEN PAY FOR IT OVER THE PHONE BY CC. THE SALESPERSON WILL SET IT ASIDE FOR YOU SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE OR HAVE IT SHIPPED.

YES WE WILL SHIP RODS OR BLANKS UP TO 8 FEET IN LENGTH AT AN EXTRA CHARGE TO COVER THE SHIPPING RELATED COSTS.

You may also PM me with questions
. You may also contact me if your desired Rod or Blank is sold out before you can get it reserved.. No guarantees but I will see what I can do to get your desired items on order at the sale pricing..

THIS SALE WILL RUN THRU MID MARCH OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.. DO NOT WAIT, COME TO THE STORE ASAP OR GET YOUR ITEMS ORDERED BY PHONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE ADDING ITEMS TO THIS SALE THREAD IN THE FUTURE SO PLEASE CONTINUE REFERRING TO THIS POST AND MY FUTURE REPLIES TO SEE WHAT OTHER ITEMS GO ON SALE

Hope to see you at the store or hear from you by PM.

Have a great season.

Respectfully,

Jamie and the entire Bob Sands Tackle Crew.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOTW and repo805

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hi RD,

We are open 7 days a week.. Please check the hours for Sundays. Thank You for asking..

Respectfully,

Jamie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
NEW ITEMS ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST 2-17-21

Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
So after reading the "Special Discount" thread, I spend a half hour talking to Jamie about which Blackhole popper rod I should buy only to be told the "Special Discount" doesn't apply to the Blackhole Rods as advertised. What a waste of time.

Maybe Bob Sands should correct the false advertising. Jamie seemed like a very nice guy and he was not the one who told me about no discount.

Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
So after reading the "Special Discount" thread, I spend a half hour talking to Jamie about which Blackhole popper rod I should buy only to be told the "Special Discount" doesn't apply to the Blackhole Rods as advertised. What a waste of time.

Maybe Bob Sands should correct the false advertising. Jamie seemed like a very nice guy and he was not the one who told me about no discount.

Hi Rusty, It seems you may have spoken with a salesperson, after you spoke with me, that did not know the Blackhole rods were on sale... I am so sorry for the miscommunication on our end... They are on sale as they were added to the list on the 17th...

I left you a message on your phone.. You are welcome to call me back to clear up the mis-communication and we will try and make this right for you.... Again, I apologize for the mixup on our end.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveyK
Upvote 0
Jul 6, 2012
LA, CA
Name
Rick
Boat
None
Jamie spent a bunch of time on the phone with me a few days back, and I get the distinct impression that if it can be made right, Jamie will make it right, which is a long way of saying, I'm not surprised at his last post.

I'll be coming in to Bob Sands soon, Jamie.

Thanks for your time the other evening. It was very helpful.

Upvote 0

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
Update. Jamie reached out to me via a PM. Jamie was more than apologetic for the confusion at the shop. It appears that they added the Blackhole rods to the discount program after the initial discount program and not all sales staff were informed. Bottom line is Jamie is making me an offer I might not be able to pass up.

It is nice to see that outstanding customer service is still alive in these rather crazy times. Thank you Jamie for reaching out to me.

Reactions: Almud and Bob Sands
Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
The Sale continues on. We just received another round of U.C. Blanks and rods.. We should have more Calstar products coming in soon to add to our already huge inventory.... Thank You to all the clients, from all over the country, who took advantage of this great sale. Yes, Jigging and popping rods from Blackhole are on sale.

Please call the store with any questions

Respectfully,

Jamie

Upvote 0

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
THE BOB SANDS TACKLE ENDS 3-31-21.. WE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER HUGE SHIPMENT OF RODS AND BLANKS... CALL THE SHOP TO TIE UP YOUR DISCOUNTS BEFORE THE SALE ENDS..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON.

JAMIE

Last edited:

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
UNITED COMPOSITES GP AND RGP 900 9E BLANKS OR FACTORY WRAPS BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE UNTIL 3-31-2021.. CALL THE STORE TO ORDER AND PAY FOR THEM NOW.. WE WILL HOLD UNTIL YOU PICK THEM UP..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON ALL

JAMIE

Last edited: