U.C. GP AND RGP 900 9E BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE. SALE ENDING 3-31-21 CALL THE STORE TO ORDER

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

Though The F.H. appears as if it will not be happening this year, Bob Sands Tackle, in Van Nuys, Ca., is now having a sale to help make up for the loss.

Though more items will be going on sale shortly
, Let's start with the following deals:

As a thank you to our customers, Bob Sands Tackle is now offering a 15% discount, from the Retail price, on United Composites, Calstar, Graftech, Blackhole, Okuma PCH and Phenix Rods and blanks that are in stock from our enormous inventory..

The only exclusions will be the U.C. Factory wrapped Reaper Rods we have in stock are not part of the sale as we will never be able to get more
. When these are gone they are gone forever from retail sales. Yes, the U.C. GP 900 9E IS ON SALE. Please PM me if you are interested in the RGP 900 9E factory wrap as well at the discounted price..

Additionally, all of our Size 7 and 8 deck boots, from a variety of manufacturers, are on sale at 25% discount from retail.. Again, only Size 7 and 8 boots that are in stock will be on sale at this time..

JRI JIG SALE. BUY 3 AND CHOOSE 1 OF 3 FREE DW1 SPECIAL EDITION JIGS FOR YOUR 4TH FREE JIG. PLEASE CALL THE STORE OR BETTER YET, COME IN TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS DEAL.

All Nomad lures and poppers on sale at 15% off

Fishlab Large Tackle bag $159.99

Killbag 20 X 65 regularly 129.99 Now $99.99

Diamond Braid $9.99 per hundred Yards
YoZuri Super Braid $10.99 per hundred Yards
Power Pro Moonshine Glow $10.99 per Hundred Yards.

This sale is on a first come first served basis and relegated only to items in stock at Bob Sands Tackle in Van Nuys, Ca.

IF THERE IS A ROD OR BLANK YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO PURCHASE PLEASE CONTACT THE STORE WHERE YOU CAN VERIFY IT IS IN STOCK THEN PAY FOR IT OVER THE PHONE BY CC. THE SALESPERSON WILL SET IT ASIDE FOR YOU SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP AT YOUR CONVENIENCE OR HAVE IT SHIPPED.

YES WE WILL SHIP RODS OR BLANKS UP TO 8 FEET IN LENGTH AT AN EXTRA CHARGE TO COVER THE SHIPPING RELATED COSTS.

You may also PM me with questions
. You may also contact me if your desired Rod or Blank is sold out before you can get it reserved.. No guarantees but I will see what I can do to get your desired items on order at the sale pricing..

THIS SALE WILL RUN THRU FEBRUARY OR UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.. DO NOT WAIT, COME TO THE STORE ASAP OR GET YOUR ITEMS ORDERED BY PHONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE ADDING ITEMS TO THIS SALE THREAD IN THE FUTURE SO PLEASE CONTINUE REFERRING TO THIS POST AND MY FUTURE REPLIES TO SEE WHAT OTHER ITEMS GO ON SALE

Hope to see you at the store or hear from you by PM.

Have a great season.

Respectfully,

Jamie and the entire Bob Sands Tackle Crew.

Last edited:

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good evening CHX,

No difference other than the name.. There was a question of an existing Trademark, by another company who has the rights to the Name Reaper for fishing rods.. In order to continue making this amazing rod/blank, U.C. changed the name.. Other than the new sticker/logo design there is zero difference between the Reaper and the 9E... Incredible rod and blank..

Jamie

Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
SoCal
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
Good evening CHX,

No difference other than the name.. There was a question of an existing Trademark, by another company who has the rights to the Name Reaper for fishing rods.. In order to continue making this amazing rod/blank, U.C. changed the name.. Other than the new sticker/logo design there is zero difference between the Reaper and the 9E... Incredible rod and blank..

Jamie

Any colored blanks?

Reactions: FlatPack

chxh8me

Anchovy Slayer
Jul 20, 2010
Thousand Oaks
Name
Mike
Boat
21' Whaler Walkaround
Good evening CHX,

Jamie

Thanks Jamie.

Reactions: Bob Sands

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Reactions: DaveyK

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
NEW SALE ITEMS ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POST 2-17-21

Last edited:
Reactions: DaveyK

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hey Jamie, i I want to come and get the RGP 900 "The 9E" Rod factory wrap tomorrow? who should I talk to? Let me know. you help me out last season with a railrod. [email protected]

Email Sent JL.. Great to hear from you again and Thank You as always.

Respectfully,

Jamie

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Reactions: bullyo and tbev

4L2NA

Almost A Member
Apr 14, 2012
Newbury Park, CA
Name
Larry
Boat
25' Davis RHLC, D4, FinAddict
Hey Jaime, if you ever get any of those JRI Intruders I'd like to get on the list for one
(or 2)...great to talk to you ...now get some rest ya workaholic...lol

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Hey Jaime, if you ever get any of those JRI Intruders I'd like to get on the list for one
(or 2)...great to talk to you ...now get some rest ya workaholic...lol
Keep checking in with me by PM..

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
UNITED COMPOSITES GP AND RGP 900 9E BLANKS OR FACTORY WRAPS BACK IN STOCK AND ON SALE UNTIL 3-31-2021.. CALL THE STORE TO ORDER AND PAY FOR THEM NOW.. WE WILL HOLD UNTIL YOU PICK THEM UP..

HAVE A GREAT SEASON ALL

JAMIE