Cow Tuna Guy
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    AC
    Boat
    Offshoresealife
    Hey guys,

I have a couple spots open for November 26th. It is a 3.5 day trip with Danny Osuna (No Tuna No Chinga). The reports have been amazing with fish in the 300+lbs range. The boat is also very nice and new with plenty of elbow room. Please let me know if you're interested. The trip is an all-inclusive, so aside from the tip, you do not pay one dime extra!

Fare: $2275 which includes airport pick-up, food, all beverages (includes beer), bait, tackle, fish processing and cleaning. There is no limit to how much fish you can take home. All cleaned and processed for free. If you are a long range fisherman who loves to target cows and supers, this trip is for you!

Thank you,
    Alex

a9208d93-e711-422d-888c-19042d362946.jpg

Scold

Yes, that's my back.
    Dec 1, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    Name
    Jon
    Boat
    N/A :(
    Alex is good people. If someone jumps on you will have, at the very least, good company.

Upvote 0

Alex Koen

Cow Tuna Guy
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    AC
    Boat
    Offshoresealife
    Man I’m on an 11 day at that time.. or I’d be going..
    looking for one of these in may of next year if anyone’s looking for a couple guys to fill a trip..
    There will always be another trip. Send me your name and email/number and I will add you to my list. I will call you as soon as I book the trip.

Reactions: cow man
    Upvote 0

Eric Ancog

Almost A Member
  • Mar 3, 2018
    Lakewood
    Name
    Eric Ancog
    Boat
    Independence, Shogun, Red Rooster III
    Hi Alex, I cant make this upcoming trip but would be interested in one possibly next year or in the future. Been wanting to do one of these trips for a while. Been hearing a lot of good things about the No Tuna No Chinga trips.

Reactions: Alex Koen
    Alex Koen
    Alex Koen
    Would love to have you join us. Send me your name and email and I will add you to my wait list. I’ll notify you as soon as trips are booked with openings.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
    Mar 27, 2013
    Alaska
    Name
    JAM
    Boat
    Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
    Alex is a great guy and very open to answering any questions. He helped me get in touch with the folks at Marlas and provided some logistical advice. Jumping on one of his charters makes it even easier to plan and less stressful as he takes care of some of the details that can otherwise add stress to the trip.

I would be jumping on his trip now but I am booked on a LR in January and cannot swing another trip just yet.
    Jeff and Joe PV 2021.jpg

Upvote 0

Alex Koen

Cow Tuna Guy
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Los Angeles
    Name
    AC
    Boat
    Offshoresealife
    Alex is a great guy and very open to answering any questions. He helped me get in touch with the folks at Marlas and provided some logistical advice. Jumping on one of his charters makes it even easier to plan and less stressful as he takes care of some of the details that can otherwise add stress to the trip.

I would be jumping on his trip now but I am booked on a LR in January and cannot swing another trip just yet.View attachment 1330009
    Thank you so much!!!

Upvote 0