middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
I have two interior doors recently removed from my home. Sorry, no frames but the hinges are attached still. Painted white with raised panels. 27 3/4" x 79".

Location is Beaumont. I can bring with me to work out towards Pomona area also.

Attachments

• doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0

Jaydog

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
I will be when Boog starts running again....but the ? is do you need them installed too?

Haha, no Jack I just need the doors. Even more importantly it looks like Boog is scheduled to start running next Sat. the 6th, I can't wait!

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
I forgot to say that they are in new condition. I'll hold on to these for a few days, then I'm going to throw away. Sorry you're not closer Jaydog.

Upvote 0

Tues

Not my job...
Mar 17, 2008
Saluki
Name
Penis
I'll be driving by on Monday (60 to the 215 and the to Pomona)...then will be in San Diego Wed.....

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
I'll be driving by on Monday (60 to the 215 and the to Pomona)...then will be in San Diego Wed.....

Nice of you to offer, I will be in beautiful Pomona off of Holt all day on Monday. I can bring the doors with.

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Haha, no Jack I just need the doors. Even more importantly it looks like Boog is scheduled to start running next Sat. the 6th, I can't wait!

Ok....Yeah, looks like I'll be out there on the 7th since I'm going to the show on the 6th.

Upvote 0

Fishbones

Your wife thinks about ME
Nov 7, 2005
Chula Vista
Name
Rich
Boat
One Off 28' Custom Built Skipjack (SOUTHWESTERN) & 18' Sylvan (Short Runs)
I will be in Beaumont on Sunday if that works better for anyone. I could drop them off at Jay's on the way home.

Upvote 0