I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Oct 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Anonymous
    Boat Name
    None

Ducker!

Its all out of stock. Your best bet is to wait until the next batch comes out. I think you are more likely to get a Hagan's wire forming tool than a Twistech. I'm not sure if Poulsen still makes them. People have been looking for them since 2020 with no luck.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

oysterpudding

Jan 18, 2010
    Pasadena Ca Usa
    Name
    Ace Reyes
    Boat Name
    21 bayliner
    Hello yes all the websites that list them are all sold out since covid hit. For now I have already purchased a Hagan's and just getting started on using it I might return it. Cause I really want to buy the twistech Thank you for your input. It just surprises me how nobody wants to sell one , an extra one if they have one.

Upvote 0

ShadowX

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Oct 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Anonymous
    Boat Name
    None
    Hello yes all the websites that list them are all sold out since covid hit. For now I have already purchased a Hagan's and just getting started on using it I might return it. Cause I really want to buy the twistech Thank you for your input. It just surprises me how nobody wants to sell one , an extra one if they have one.

Just be careful. There are fake ones from China out there too.

Upvote 0

kenzmad

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jan 18, 2011
    kent,wa
    www.jamiesseptic.com
    Name
    jamie
    Boat Name
    nwj 218 lightning
    Hmm. Learn something all the time. Never knew how they did that, let alone we could do it at home.

Upvote 0