Tugboat64

I've posted enough I should edit this section
  • Sep 8, 2017
    La Mirada/Whittier
    Name
    Logan
    Boat Name
    Wanting a bigger boat
    Was on an 8 dayer the first week of august. On our last day of the trip I was rockfishing with my tern 400 first gen, and as I was about to send my jig down my freespool lever just broke off. Its October now and I haven't heard to much regarding the reel. I mailed it in August 8th to the Accurate in Corona for repairs.

THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, just curious to see how long it truly takes.
    -Logan

Upvote 0

abj5150

Service Manager, Advisor and Customer Support.
    Advertiser
  • Sep 18, 2012
    USA
    Name
    Al
    Boat Name
    Whatever I can get on
    Was on an 8 dayer the first week of august. On our last day of the trip I was rockfishing with my tern 400 first gen, and as I was about to send my jig down my freespool lever just broke off. Its October now and I haven't heard to much regarding the reel. I mailed it in August 8th to the Accurate in Corona for repairs.

-Logan
    Service can take from 6 to 8 weeks but may be a bit longer at this time as our workload has recently had a substantial increase. I can assure you we are working as fast as we can. The information is posted on our website.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tugboat64
    Upvote 0

abj5150

Service Manager, Advisor and Customer Support.
    Advertiser
  • Sep 18, 2012
    USA
    Name
    Al
    Boat Name
    Whatever I can get on

-Logan
    By now you no doubt have your reel back and it has been completely upgraded.

Reactions: Tugboat64
    Upvote 0