Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Annoying the hell out of co-workers with calls. Scouting a couple of new spots. Who else?

Reactions: One_Leg

Chrislarson757

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 23, 2011
United States
Name
Chris L
Boat
When I get one...
I’m excited. First time turkey hunting for me. I’ve seen them out on some scouting trips and have been practicing my slate call!

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
They were all over the place Saturday near Lake Cuyamaca but i'm guessing you can't hunt there ? Also saw a herd of deer,at least 12 of them.Big ones !

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
Saw quite a few turkeys at Escondido fish and game while I was shooting the other day.

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
send address and will bring the bow. Don’t want to spook your neighbors
I have an open field behind my house that they're always in to and you have no idea how hard it is to not thin the flock with our high powered pellet gun and a head shot

Wasitrytofish

May 1, 2012
Monrovia ca united states
Name
Glen Mitchell
Boat
Sea Fox 248 Commander
I have an open field behind my house that they're always in to and you have no idea how hard it is to not thin the flock with our high powered pellet gun and a head shot
he’s from Roseville.
I grew up and all my family is in Grass Valley, Penn Valley, lake wildwood, roseville and Lake of the pines. Used to shoot turkeys when I was a kid, where the new hospital is in roseville or rockin now is.
you guys are in the mecca yo there.
I used to take dead turkeys to class for show and tell in the 2nd and 3rd grade...

with this being said, if anyone wants or needs a little help getting their boots on the ground, Anywhere here in So Cal, Id be happy to show you any tricks i can. i have no property down here so you’d have to help me there! it’s tough traveling 450 miles home to get a day or two in. Box Calls slate calls, mouth calls, I have them. archery or shot gun. I can help you get on birds. I don’t want to carry or shoot. just craving the hunt and can call them for you.
trade for fishing on my center counsel?
sorry to hijack this one. but what the heck, why not.

Reactions: Yellowtail Dan

Yellowtail Dan

Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
he’s from Roseville.
I grew up and all my family is in Grass Valley, Penn Valley, lake wildwood, roseville and Lake of the pines. Used to shoot turkeys when I was a kid, where the new hospital is in roseville or rockin now is.
you guys are in the mecca yo there.
I used to take dead turkeys to class for show and tell in the 2nd and 3rd grade...

with this being said, if anyone wants or needs a little help getting their boots on the ground, Anywhere here in So Cal, Id be happy to show you any tricks i can. i have no property down here so you’d have to help me there! it’s tough traveling 450 miles home to get a day or two in. Box Calls slate calls, mouth calls, I have them. archery or shot gun. I can help you get on birds. I don’t want to carry or shoot. just craving the hunt and can call them for you.
trade for fishing on my center counsel?
sorry to hijack this one. but what the heck, why not.
Yep, nailed it. Roseville and there are birds everywhere. I have quail in the blackberry bushes behind my house to and every once in a while you see a pheasant running around. I sit on my porch and call the Toms right up