Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
I am dragging ass and not going to leave today. If anyone wants the camp site for tonight pm me. You could listen to DB and MM tell lies. If anyone knows that it will give property management a case of the red ass then please chime in.

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
Hope the tuna over there is good ladies!!!! This is Kassidy and ashley from tuna town campsite!!! As soon as I can get this boat to prove it self I’ll be joining you old farts!!
Hopefully you get it figured out soon. Lots of knowledge hear and plenty of guys to help.

Reactions: Kassidy Koopmans
Oct 17, 2018
Tacoma
Name
Butch Kassidy
Boat
Sea Pro
We are going out to the straights to do some halibut fishing and salmon for a shake down run. Before we head out for some tuna. Going to fort Casey tomorrow!!! Will see how’s she does!!

Oct 17, 2018
Tacoma
Name
Butch Kassidy
Boat
Sea Pro
Hey you guys going to be going out to the campsite next week the 24th through the 29th? Me, ash and the kids are going to head that way with the new boat, If you guys are guna be there and go out fishing I was hoping I could fallow you guys out and back! And do you know how far out they are right now?

TwoTapPat

Crank the handle Randle
May 22, 2013
some where on the water
Name
Pat
Boat
High on the Goat
Hey you guys going to be going out to the campsite next week the 24th through the 29th? Me, ash and the kids are going to head that way with the new boat, If you guys are guna be there and go out fishing I was hoping I could fallow you guys out and back! And do you know how far out they are right now?
We should be around. Sounds like it's about an 80 mile run. We'll know more later today. We are making the run tomorrow for tuna.

Reactions: Kassidy Koopmans

Nineball

Let’s goooo!
Jul 16, 2012
Port orchard
Name
Chris
Boat
Parker 2310 "GUANO LOCO"
New lower is ready for install, all before the tuners buy their tickets for the 40 mile ice ride

Oct 17, 2018
Tacoma
Name
Butch Kassidy
Boat
Sea Pro
We should be around. Sounds like it's about an 80 mile run. We'll know more later today. We are making the run tomorrow for tuna.
How did you guys do with tuna the other day?? Sounds like we are coming out Thursday