Tuna Boss FV HappyHours
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
Sigh

Wish I was going...wife already gave me a cake that said happy end of tuna 2017! And had a party...I think it was a hint...ha ha

goatram

Notable Member Gate Keeper to the Great Northwest
Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
Sigh

Wish I was going...wife already gave me a cake that said happy end of tuna 2017! And had a party...I think it was a hint...ha ha
Tell her you will see her Saturday or Sunday after you get back. Dude don't let her have the dang Reins. Pull up your pants and be there this weekend.

Unless DUCKY Screwed the pooch with his Tide PreDicKion Questions.:zelfmoord:Death_To_Above::Backstab_emoticon::It__s_Outta_Here:

blindpig

Aug 25, 2010
Lynden
Name
Erik
Boat
25' Kingfisher
Anybody got one of them fancy pay sites for chlorophyl/sst? I'm looking at the latest 3 day on coastwatch and it looks like the conditions for where they were hanging out are now back out to 72 miles from the harbor. No bueno...

goatram

Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA

goatram

Apr 3, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Name
grrrrrrrr
Boat
33' RBW MISS ELIZA
It fills in all of the holes that a one day shot posts up on Terrifin
upload_2017-9-21_17-10-36.gif

Todays shot

Reactions: rickstah

blindpig

Aug 25, 2010
Lynden
Name
Erik
Boat
25' Kingfisher
yes but the 8 day includes stuff prior to the big storm that i'm sure has changed things considerably. I think i'm seeing what I was looking for on coastwatch, i just don't like it. Then again, I really don't know just how accurate it is vs the pay sites. Back to being a borderline trip for me if it's that far. Hopefully get a clearer, better picture over the next couple days. And it's more the temp range that has changed, not so much the chloro.

TonyG

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Nov 19, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Name
Tony
Boat
NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
Tell her you will see her Saturday or Sunday after you get back. Dude don't let her have the dang Reins. Pull up your pants and be there this weekend.

Unless DUCKY Screwed the pooch with his Tide PreDicKion Questions.:zelfmoord:Death_To_Above::Backstab_emoticon::It__s_Outta_Here:

Holy shit you are on a tear. I appreciate someone fighting the good fight.

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
yes but the 8 day includes stuff prior to the big storm that i'm sure has changed things considerably. I think i'm seeing what I was looking for on coastwatch, i just don't like it. Then again, I really don't know just how accurate it is vs the pay sites. Back to being a borderline trip for me if it's that far. Hopefully get a clearer, better picture over the next couple days. And it's more the temp range that has changed, not so much the chloro.

I bet 30-20 still holds fish.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Who cares about some little football Albies....

Where did that Commie hook into the Marlin... That's the Numbaas' I wanna fish

Why??? Do you think there were three of them???

Clockwork

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 16, 2011
covington, wa
Name
Ryan
Boat
GW Marlin
I've tried.. now scheduled for 4th trip.. all others have been cancelled due to numerous issues.

I bought tuna from ARSC a couple years back and canned it.

Looking like first tuna trip might be next year with my current streak of luck.

It ain't trout fishing. NOW GO SIT IN THE CORNER!!

Quan

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 21, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Name
Quan
Boat
Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Hawksbeard"
Hopefully the flotilla on Saturday gets some numbers for those of us going on Sunday. I've gotten more or less skunked 3 trips in a row and lookin' to load the freezer up on this last hurrah. 2 of those 3 trips we missed the fish by less than 5 miles. :hali_parkutuli: I've done hard research, got the premium Ripcharts subscription, shared and talked numbers, SST, sub, and chloro charts with many (publicly and private) but just seem to be getting really unlucky this year.

Anyone willing to help, please send me a PM... I ain't too proud to beg. 8-)

Last edited:

Quan

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 21, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Name
Quan
Boat
Defiance Admiral 220 EX "Hawksbeard"
Anyone know the protocol on sharing screenshots from pay sites like Ripcharts? I'd love to bounce my game plan off of some of your more experienced guys.

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
28' Farallon Walkaround "Paragon"
For a PC use the snipping tool to get the screen shot. Or maybe printscreen functions
For a Mac:
--To take a screenshot of the entire screen, press Cmd+Shift+3 together.
--To take a screenshot of a selected portion, press Cmd+Shift+4 together. Then, using your mouse, click at a corner of the area you want to screenshot, drag, and let go when you have covered the selected area.

Google "how to print screen on a mac or PC"