Boat Slave
Advertiser
May 20, 2010
Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos Costa Rica
www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
Name
Mark Coleman
Boat
16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
We have 7 trips in the books and for the most part it's been a troll show, an outstanding one at that. But yesterday we did find some fish that stuck with us for a good hour on bait. I think we caught 20 on that stop then repeated it for the rest of what we need to plug the boat.

Big fish in the mix too. One was 35#'s and we had many in the 20's!!!

No real sign out there. Occasional jumpers, sonar marks, and single birds. But there's a volume of fish out there given the excellent troll and now bait action. We haven't come on with less than 40 tuna except for one trip last weekend.

They're all up and down the temp break and as close as 29nm...just start fishing when it gets deep ;)! Here to an epic season gentleman.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Upvote 0

mtotemeier

Captain Caaveman!
Mar 2, 2011
Poulsbo wa usa
Name
Marcus
Boat
World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"
Thanks for the information last night, gonna finish cleaning up the boat from the halibut trip, and turn her into tuna Killing Big Butt!!! cya on the big blue!

Reactions: Salmon King
Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Great report Mark. I'm sure everyone appreciates your willingness to help us all with good intel.

Upvote 0

Sea Sport

Made in Washington
Sep 8, 2014
Auburn, WA
Name
Chuck Masonic
Boat
Excalibur-2700 Sea Sport Pilot-
Amazing that you are out there already taking Albies. Great report, thanks Mark.
Haven't forgot, Still owe you some Alaskan Amber. :cheers:

Upvote 0

Draht vom Hoko

Almost A Member
Mar 11, 2012
Bremerton & Hoko, WA
www.vomHoko.com
Name
Joel Davis
Boat
Shamrock 260 Cuddy LE Keel Drive; Cummins 6BT5.9M 210 HP
Heard a couple reports from last weekend, but I guess now it's officially game on!
Thanks for the tease!
BTW, seems I see reports of a few yellowfin each year up here, but do we ever hear of anybody catching a bluefin?

Upvote 0

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
May 12, 2009
kitsap county
Name
Josh
Boat
25' starcraft expedition
Heard a couple reports from last weekend, but I guess now it's officially game on!
Thanks for the tease!
BTW, seems I see reports of a few yellowfin each year up here, but do we ever hear of anybody catching a bluefin?

yep! seems a few are caught every year

Upvote 0

Roll the Bones

Dr. Fong
Jul 15, 2008
Operating Room
Name
Dr. Fong
Boat
Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
So, we had a 35 fish stop on Saturday. We were marking them early at around 80 feet and then they came up to play. We left them boiling. Even had a Mako show up, very cool. Done by 11:15 AM. Felt like August!!!! Caught them on everything, Iron, Swim Baits, X-Raps, Jet heads, Etc. Only 5 troll fish the rest on the bait stops. Three stops total to finish.
Killer trip.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
Olympia, WA
Name
laurence
Boat
2021 Allied WildCat 30
Thanks for the tease!

I don't think you've ever read a report of a YFT up here. A couple yellowtail though.

Nice job Charlie

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TonyG

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Nov 19, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Name
Tony
Boat
NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
Keep the reports coming! I love them (and I hate them too because I'm up in Seattle and at work).

Hoping to come out Friday.

Awesome

Upvote 0

TonyG

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Nov 19, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Name
Tony
Boat
NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
So, we had a 35 fish stop on Saturday. We were marking them early at around 80 feet and then they came up to play. We left them boiling. Even had a Mako show up, very cool. Done by 11:15 AM. Felt like August!!!! Caught them on everything, Iron, Swim Baits, X-Raps, Jet heads, Etc. Only 5 troll fish the rest on the bait stops. Three stops total to finish.View attachment 771928

I -think- that qualifies as a bloody deck.

Reactions: Elkfins
Upvote 0

ledbed6b

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 21, 2010
Shoreline WA
Name
Eli
Boat
Parker 2320
Good times, I wish someone would have got a picture of the chum spread Anferny produced. That's what drew the fish up from the depths

Reactions: Elkfins
Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
so that's an albacore nice job guys and gals

We havent seen Albacore in a while here in Kali . Not complaining mind you with the 200lb bluefin around that I cant seem to get

So, we had a 35 fish stop on Saturday. We were marking them early at around 80 feet and then they came up to play. We left them boiling. Even had a Mako show up, very cool. Done by 11:15 AM. Felt like August!!!! Caught them on everything, Iron, Swim Baits, X-Raps, Jet heads, Etc. Only 5 troll fish the rest on the bait stops. Three stops total to finish.View attachment 771928

Nice ! Bloody Decks !

Upvote 0

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Yes, Saturday was a good day. Eli's right, who would've thought tuna like BBQ...
20160625_111636.jpg

Reactions: TexMojoII
Upvote 0