Saltwater TUNA at Ilwaco!

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
Not ALL of Cali! Just the southern end. Pretty sure our northern friends are used to having them.

You guys have igloos?:D
I've slept in a few, here, CA's Pickle Meadows, WI's Ft McCoy, NY's Ft Drum, others. LOL I trained for snow and effing ice.... all I got was desert! LOL

Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
Jun 10, 2012
Name
Mark
Boat
"Solo"
Someone get on your keyboard? You KNOW it ain't this year without pics showing today's paper prominently in the photo, with a c-phone date/time stamp with the network displaying the current date and time in the frame as well, right?
I was wondering about that just recently... best I could do is a paper..... Shit, WP's always all closed up when I get back to the ramp. Ha Ha! Maybe the OD of the CG station would venture out of the compound to verify such an event....???

Upvote 0

tambs

Yo BD! Color Screens-Invented Mid '50s. Jus sayin.
Oct 1, 2009
Tri-Cities, WA
Name
Tom
Boat
"Bottom Line" - 25' Carolina Classic SF
i dunno you better check that fish for radiation it might be one of them thar japanese models.. they look a little small for cali models

Agreed. Not enough silicone for cali models. Insofar as tuna go, they're much bigger than the non-existent cali variety.

Upvote 0

timmyd3853

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Sep 27, 2011
Temecula, Ca.
Name
Tim
Boat
Excel, Polaris Supreme, Searcher, RRIII and YOURS!
Agreed. Not enough silicone for cali models. Insofar as tuna go, they're much bigger than the non-existent cali variety.
oh now we got other varieties besides the albeeesand much bigger models too.

Upvote 0

Chris Casal

Jul 8, 2011
Ocean Shores
Name
Chris
Boat
Amber Jack, 22' Cruisers BC
Yeah, Spring tuna in West Port!

tuna4.jpg

Reactions: Genie Aye
Upvote 0

JFK

I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 3, 2008
Santa Cruz, Ca
Name
James
Boat
14' Livingston skiff
You guys do realize that central and northern california have had great tuna seasons the past few years, right? Nice big fish too. 20's and some 30#'s in the mix. Hope we both get fish soon. I'm getting jittery.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
  • Sep 25, 2008
    Westport/Renton
    Name
    Cap't Paul
    Boat
    V-20 Wellcraft w/200 G2
    Josh, how long you spend cark all them? Wholly crap!

Upvote 0

cabo jon

Carey-On
    Jun 22, 2012
    Cameron Park/Moss Landing, Ca
    Name
    jon
    Boat
    Carey-On
    You guys do realize that central and northern california have had great tuna seasons the past few years, right? Nice big fish too. 20's and some 30#'s in the mix. Hope we both get fish soon. I'm getting jittery.[/quoteJames

James, They are aware. Glad your down sizing our southern fish though. 1st place in the tourney has been around 40# the last 2 seasons. c'mon 50+ this year. Dont tell them about our bft.:D

Upvote 0

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
    Advertiser
    May 20, 2010
    Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
    www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
    Name
    Mark Coleman
    Boat
    16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
    Remember...not all liars fish, but all fisherman lie! It's as important as bringing the bait ;)

Upvote 0

MarkColeman

Boat Slave
    Advertiser
    May 20, 2010
    Westport, Snoqualmie, Los Suenos
    www.AllWashingtonFishing.com
    Name
    Mark Coleman
    Boat
    16' Guide, 20' Scout, 29’ Defiance’s Elite, Ultra, Express Style, 31' Luhrs, 42’ Pilothouse
    (Except for me...I'm the only exception.)

Reactions: Phish'n Phool
    Upvote 0

MarkFromSea

Piscatologist
    Jun 10, 2012
    Name
    Mark
    Boat
    "Solo"
    GAWD!!!!!! How much did that one weigh? Woo Hoo! Fish On!

Upvote 0

NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
    Jul 31, 2009
    Lake Tapps
    Name
    Bryan Grant
    Boat
    16', ancient, money pit
    Inquiring minds want to know, Where? When? on What? weight? WOW! That or you are a Midget!

Upvote 0

silver slayer

I've posted enough I should'nt have to edit this
    May 12, 2009
    kitsap county
    Name
    Josh
    Boat
    25' starcraft expedition
    I be I've it was 44 lbs caught a couple years ago the day of Garibaldi otc which we were entered in but decided not to fish the tourny. Had we of weighed in we woulda been well past the 150 mark. It was caught on live bait aboard pacific addiction. We gave Matt shit kept telling him he was taking to long and we were gonna cut his line. Its the biggest Albie I have seen up here.

Upvote 0

SoCal Redneck

We don't have to drink the whole bottle!
    Dec 30, 2011
    Puyallup WA
    Name
    Daren
    Boat
    Bartender/fish cleaner for the Mojo
    That beats the 43 lber we got the weekend prior. NICE FEESH wonder what kind of radiation readings it was giving off?

Upvote 0