NWGuy

Kid's smiles are the best!
Jul 31, 2009
Lake Tapps
Name
Bryan Grant
Boat
16', ancient, money pit
So the PRODUCTIVE madness begins. Many of us have been on futile madness runs previously...
The futile runs prove the madness!

KimH

Someday I'll live the dream.
Mar 4, 2009
Tacoma/Westport WA/USA
Name
Kim
Boat
26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
Not the rain on the parade since I'm trying to setup for Friday but.......it went dead today....from what I head a bit ago down on the docks.

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
V-20 Wellcraft w/200HO E-TEC
Not the rain on the parade since I'm trying to setup for Friday but.......it went dead today....from what I head a bit ago down on the docks.
Or could not find them..they were moving about 10 miles a day...they will be found

Reactions: liltrouble

Ducky Duckworth

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 29, 2013
Anacortes
Name
Curt
Boat
Duck, Duck, Goose
I'm prepping for Thursday also. Loading the boat now to start the road trip from Anacortes this afternoon. I'm willing to share info on the water. We're Sound Catch, Red Duck.

FVSerenity

Tuna Boss
Feb 27, 2012
The Salt
Name
Rod
Boat
22' Duckworth FVSerenity, 2502 Trophy FVHappyHours
I'm prepping for Thursday also. Loading the boat now to start the road trip from Anacortes this afternoon. I'm willing to share info on the water. We're Sound Catch, Red Duck.
Maybe I’ll see you at the bait dock:)

When did the pave the parking lot!!! Holy crap!

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
When did the pave the parking lot!!! Holy crap!
During halibut. Now if everyone can figure out the flow...
There will be a washdown(the concrete slad) a restroom where all the pipes are sticking up and supposedly a cleaning station. PSA hooked up the port with grants to do this, started 5 years ago getting the grants.

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
During halibut. Now if everyone can figure out the flow...
There will be a washdown(the concrete slad) a restroom where all the pipes are sticking up and supposedly a cleaning station. PSA hooked up the port with grants to do this, started 5 years ago getting the grants.
That’s a super cool upgrade! Hopefully people that use it aren’t dip shits and use common sense when it comes to using the washdown and cleaning station. We all know that’s not likely though... There should be time limits posted for these areas or people will abuse them. Especially the washdown area. We are a pretty entitled society these days...

Corey G

Boat ho extraordinaire
Jun 24, 2010
Tacoma, Wa USA
Name
Corey Guild
Boat
Gravy
Well...the Kelli Ann is out searching today...report should be coming from Dragonballs or crew.
They got some but it wasn’t off the hook or anything... I was hoping they would load up big!

TonyG

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 19, 2010
Snohomish, WA
Name
Tony
Boat
NR Seahawk OS 26'; 20' Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
They got some but it wasn’t off the hook or anything... I was hoping they would load up big!
Not plugged in with the fleet - any word from ARSC folks or others after the initial flurry a couple days back?

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
True, but they got more than we did and a beautiful day out there, better than what we did today.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
I heard today was significantly slower. But looked like fairly nice water. I’m sure there will be more folks out hunting this weekend. Hopefully everyone doesn’t go to the same area though.

Reactions: Corey G

Genie Aye

FISH BOSS
Sep 25, 2008
Renton/ Westport
Name
Cap't Paul
Boat
Fairly nice...i dream of days like that out there, Vance sent me a picture of the water over his bow....i will take it any time...

Reactions: Corey G