cozenone

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
So you went ahead and skipped any deductions or write-offs and didn't take advantage of the tax code right ? There is no "eliminating" of the payroll tax.I don't know where you get that from.
in case you didn't get a good enough read on the first one; pull head out of ass;

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
So you got a tax break... that’s excellent! You do realize the tax break comes in the form of reducing or eliminating the payroll tax, a tax that directly funds ssi , and ya that’s not a fucking hand out, it’s payed by every working American, so I’m happy you have a minimal tax break, fuck the future
SSI is different from Social Security. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes): It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and. It provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter. Get your facts straight. SSI is welfare.

Last edited:

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
SSI is different from Social Security. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is a Federal income supplement program funded by general tax revenues (not Social Security taxes): It is designed to help aged, blind, and disabled people, who have little or no income; and. It provides cash to meet basic needs for food, clothing, and shelter. Get your facts straight. SSI is welfare.
that being said SS is funded by/with Payroll tax

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
big ghey-- especially the idiots driving alone with one on and have glasses. They obviously can't see for shit and drive with the results. Be a good plebe and do as Newsolini says. Fucktard has to quarantine because of his party. Yet, no one dies.

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
Here ya go uninformed;
No one got rid of any payroll tax,especially SS or medicare ,your talking out your ass.What they did is allowed businesses to defer the payroll tax payment til later just like your landlord or car finance company might have done for you but you still have to pay it.
We do payroll for 50-75 small businesses and not one chose or even asked to defer,why would they when its just kicking the can down the road?
Look up the meaning of the word "defer" numbnuts.

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
No one got rid of any payroll tax,especially SS or medicare ,your talking out your ass.What they did is allowed businesses to defer the payroll tax payment til later just like your landlord or car finance company might have done for you but you still have to pay it.
We do payroll for 50-75 small businesses and not one chose or even asked to defer,why would they when its just kicking the can down the road?
Look up the meaning of the word "defer" numbnuts.
Sorry for your loss

Last edited:

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
You do realize even if a business took a temporary deferment they still have to pay right?Or are you too stupid to grasp that?

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
in case you didn't get a good enough read on the first one; pull head out of ass;
Doesn't know the difference between "defer" and "eliminate" and thinks i should pull my head out of my ass ?

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
Doesn't know the difference between "defer" and "eliminate" and thinks i should pull my head out of my ass ?
well, you must have head up ass or just to blind to see, if the pos would of won, the plan was to eliminate payroll tax completely and try to fund SS out of the general fund some how," I can post that too" but apparently you don't read, or worse only see what what your great pos leads you to believe, it was never meant to get payed back just like ALL the other BS thrown on the walls to see what sticks, This shit is done, get it ?done ,over, finished, The one term, impeached pos needs to gtfo, stop using tax payer funds to broadcast his BS, and prepare for a tsunami wave of lawsuits against him, you think his once respected now mentally deranged face stained lawyer Giuliani is going to be able to help him.Ha.......You need to also GET OVER IT, ACCEPT REALITY

DH10

Aug 18, 2009
Pinedale WY USA
Name
Dave Harper
Boat
17 Crestliner
Here ya go uninformed;
We all will still have to pay the payroll tax. This was just a temporary delay in when we have to pay it...I think a lot of people are going to be in for a shock when they have to pay it all at once. And you couldn't opt out and keep paying it....

Reactions: sickcat

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
We all will still have to pay the payroll tax. This was just a temporary delay in when we have to pay it...I think a lot of people are going to be in for a shock when they have to pay it all at once. And you couldn't opt out and keep paying it....
You are correct, now that the pos is on his way out the door, but the first things in the next agenda was to eliminate the tax completely defunding SS and attempt to fund it through general unrealistic funding, like everything else would have gone bankrupt.O “it is what it is”

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyL

marlyn

Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
You are correct, now that the pos is on his way out the door, but the first things in the next agenda was to eliminate the tax completely defunding SS and attempt to fund it through general unrealistic funding, like everything else would have gone bankrupt.O “it is what it is”
You are so full of shit its rediculous,You have no idea what your talking about,Ignore for you,lol.

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
You are so full of shit its rediculous,You have no idea what your talking about,Ignore for you,lol.
mister marlyn, you asked earlier about stupidity; first off, your personal attack on an unknown adversary could be stupid, knowing you live in an environment that you will never change, and refuse to do anything about it, could be stupid, supporting and refusing to acknowledge facts could be stupid, be careful who you attack, this isn't about you and I, but it can be. And here's the full of shit read for ya:
President Donald Trump speaks at a news conference in the James Brady Press Briefing Room at the White House, Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s push to cut Social Security payroll taxes for the rest of the year — and even arguing for a permanent cut — would do little to bolster the coronavirus-battered economy in the short term and could destabilize long-term funding for benefits that millions of Americans depend on.
Trump this week said that he could eliminate the tax if he is reelected without undercutting the retirement program or greatly adding to the deficit, arguing that economic growth would offset the revenue losses.
“At the end of the year, the assumption that I win, I’m going to terminate the payroll tax, which is another thing that some of the great economists would like to see done,” Trump told reporters on Wednesday, adding that “tremendous growth” in the U.S. will cover the costs of Social Security. “We’ll be paying into Social Security through the general fund.”

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
Not being political i never knew the details of what liberal and conservative even meant ,,never cared..
It wasn't until trump began to give his version of what republicans were that it caught my attention...
Apparently from what I see his view has many differences with what traditional Republicans support but that hasn't kept so many longtime conservatives from backing his every word..
The way trump presents his views has obv triggered many to stop even listening
To each other...
Things can't get better unless compromise begins and trump being the face of things makes that much harder because of the vitriol thats created,..friends against friends family against family..i don't remember that ever happening..
I'm sure once I hear the actual motives of many Republicans instead of trumps version (with the wildest of accusations included) I will probably agree with much of it and I'm sure others will too..
[/QUOTE The vitriol was there already,Trump just exposed it.Do you have any idea what "compromise" means to the left ? It means you do as they say or else.We know what's best for you and will make your decisions for you.You live in California and should know that.Do as i say not as i do.I never understood the choosing of parties myself.That's why i'm not loyal to one party.Now what i've seen in recent years has caused me to lean another direction.It's the state i live in that has changed my thinking.

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Biden won and these guys are still so angry about Trump ????? Get over it.It was a prosperous 3+ years.You should have enjoyed it while you could.
This gets back to your point about republican behaviour. IMO its really about how humans act since it comes from both sides.

Do the dems still whine about Bush? No - because they have the new guy to hate. With quite a bit of hate coming from the right towards Obama with the watermelon smiles and dressed up in african garb in 2008 and 2012 to say nothing of the birther movement that Trump tapped into when he saw the possibility those on the right should be looking at themselves when the idea of "getting over it" comes around. The left certainly should be looking at themselves as well.

As far as economic prosperity over the last 4 years we spent a trillion dollars of future citizens money to help the trends that were already in place like low unemployment for that. All while the rich get richer and way too many Americans struggle. That trend is of the downfalls that we will have to face at some point in the future. That will be very hard to do unless we get over the hate.