SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
I've got a cow killing 6'3" truline VBG 6 cobra glass that I'm basicly not going to use. Do to the fact I love my EX 6455XXXH WAY- to much. I've seen the YF cows that were caught on it and man would I love to hang one BUT!!! I'll pass, my cow days are behind me unfortunately. (In fact I'd gladly pass a cow off to whom ever wants it). It has purple, black and gold wraps. 2 aftco roller guides one at its tip and one as it's first. I'm taking trades on anything older glass 7'+ Preferably 8'+ like a nice 30lb conolon or fenwick or lamiglas or sabre or truline or Roddy (powermaster), or Kencor (magnaglas) or SOMETHING! Who knowsss what you have sitting... just sitting waiting for a trade. Here's a cow killing truline that won't cost you anything except for something you've already got.
It's been wrapped for the rail!

IMG_5611.JPG

IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5616.JPG

IMG_5617.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG

IMG_5627.JPG

Yes I say thin walled even tho it's walls are THICK. But out of the VBG rods it's considered a thin wall. * Also of your looking for any other cow rods let me know I GOT THEM.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike mitchell
Upvote 0

SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Yes it's a VBG 6 I cant change the title. total length of blank is 6'1. I just replaced the tip with a aftco Bigfoot 22 which adds another 1.25" in length + the butt cap adds another .5" to the rod. So it's overall length is just shy of 6'3

Upvote 0