DonVincenzo

Almost A Member
Sep 18, 2009
BX
Name
vince
Boat Name
haha
https://www.boattrader.com/listing/...t-house-103287983/?refSource=enhanced listing

$50,000 OBO

2004 True World Marine 242 with Yanmar 260hp Diesel. 1002 Original Owner hours. Never Chartered or Commercial Fished. Located Bronx, NY

The biggest 24 ft. boat on the water. This boat fishes like a 30 ft. boat. Full walk around pilothouse with cabin down
below. Heavy double bow railing around the entire walk around bow and pulpit. Anchor windlass, anchor, 300 ft. of
anchor rode, and enclosed self-bailing storage locker in the bow. Full canvas and eisengalss enclosure as well as
custom helm and seat cover. Cooler and cushions for engine box. Custom rear removable seating, 2 lift out storage
boxes as well as 30 gallon live well in transom. Salt water wash down and hose. 10 rod holders, rocket launcher
for another 5 rods, side storage in gunwale for 4 more rods. Custom covers for gunwale rod storage.

Full nonskid and self-bailing deck throughout the entire boat.

The boat has the 260hp Yanmar engine with a little over 1000 hours mated to a bravo 3X outdrive with a jack shaft.
The Bravo 3X has a drive shower installed to keep the drive cool when running. Fuel tank was cleaned and fuel
polished last season. New water pump 3 years ago, new impeller every other season, oil changes 100 hours,
merccathode system, fresh water hook up to flush engine. The list goes on and on. I have all documentation from the build as well as well as all equipment installed.

Galley Equipment
-Dinette-V-berth with adjustable height table, cushions, and storage compartments
-Locking door
-Cabin lighting
-Stainless steel galley sink
-Electric pump water system
-Manual flush toilet
-12 volt receptacle
-Stereo with CD player

Mechanical Equipment
-Three automatic bilge pumps
-Fuel filter with water separator
-Marine grade aluminum fuel tank
-Hydraulic steering-Trim tabs
-Power trim and tilt
-Two heavy-duty deep cycle marine batteries
-Battery selector switch and indicator switch
-Battery charger with shore power connection
-Oil change pump equipped to drain oil from pan

Navigation Systems
-Compass
-GPS/Fish finder/Radar (Furuno)
-GPS (Garmin)
-Navigation lights
-VHF

Accommodations
Capacity 10.
Total Power 260 hp

Speed
Cruising Speed 26 @ 6GPH
Max Speed 34

Dimensions
Length 24'
Length Out of Water 28'
Beam 8'6"
Draft 20"
Deadrise 19 degrees
Bow Entry 56 degrees with large Carolina Flare

Fuel Tank Capacity 108
Fresh Water Tank Capacity 20
Holding Tank Capacity 20

Engine Model Yanmar 6LPA-DTZP
Total Power 260hp
Engine Hours 1002
Engine Type Single I/O with jack shaft and Bravo 3X dual prop drive
Fuel Type Diesel

2421.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

priapism26ft

May 20, 2008
CA.
Name
Bob perry
Boat Name
26ft Radon
If we were closer we would talk. But the cost of a trailer and to ship it to Ca. puts me too far out of range. BADASS BOAT , Good luck

Upvote 0

DonVincenzo

Almost A Member
Sep 18, 2009
BX
Name
vince
Boat Name
haha
Fattony: I think loaded its 4500-5000# and the windlass is original to the boat and is a Lewmar that has worked flawlessly. i will have to dig into the paperwork for the model #

Thanks Guys! price is negotiable

Upvote 0

DonVincenzo

Almost A Member
Sep 18, 2009
BX
Name
vince
Boat Name
haha
thanks for the heads up. there was supposed to be another week on the listing before it gets renewed.

Upvote 0