rtmorandi

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 31, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Rob Morandi
Boat
34' Fountain with twin Verado 350's
We are towing our rig down to San Felipe on 4/19 and looking for a place to store our truck and trailer for two weeks. Would like to have access to a fresh water hose to spray the trailer off before we head out to sea. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rob

rtmorandi

Oct 31, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Rob Morandi
Boat
El Cortez hotel is where I left my rig for 6 weeks when I fished the Sea of Cortez. Freshwater hose and all. Security. This was some time ago. Best to call them.

http://www.elcortezsanfelipebaja.com/index.php/es

Hope that helps.
Thanks Shad. I found a couple of places on the internet as well but wanted some personal recommendations too.

If you want to stop using those 55 gallon barrels, we have a 150 gallon bladder that we have been using. We need it for the end of April but is free afterwards until our trip down the Pacific side in the Fall.

rtmorandi

Oct 31, 2008
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Rob Morandi
Boat
No fucking feathers here pal ! You haven't spent any time in San Felipe, you'll have more concerns than you can imagine, you'll see. You see any fucking boat dealerships down there?I suggest going to Loretto...
Thanks Anthony.

Reactions: Fattony

Jose Caballero

Feb 28, 2016
sb
Name
Jose Caballero
Boat
"Reveille" 17' arima sea chaser
if you have the option to continue south, you can arrange a trailer rinse and secure storage in gonzaga... but that drive isn't ideal at the moment...

ShadBurke

Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
Thanks Shad. I found a couple of places on the internet as well but wanted some personal recommendations too.

If you want to stop using those 55 gallon barrels, we have a 150 gallon bladder that we have been using. We need it for the end of April but is free afterwards until our trip down the Pacific side in the Fall.
Thanks Rob. The kids are enjoying the freshwater lakes at the moment with the occasional Havasu trip thrown in the mix.....

denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Juan being in Gonzaga will no what to do He goes there a lot