denis

Deadhead lures Owner
Mar 2, 2006
Colorado
Name
denis
Boat
deadhead luees
Enrique just seeing how you doing with the deadhead Luehrs that the Fishman brought to you a few weeks ago

Reactions: Enrique Daggett

Enrique Daggett

captain
Jun 16, 2015
Bahia de los angeles baja california.mexico
Name
Ruben Enrique Romero Guerrero
Boat
HEIDI 1
Enrique just seeing how you doing with the deadhead Luehrs that the Fishman brought to you a few weeks ago
Hi dennis....i try alreary and catch some fish..i tell to my costumers to took about it...thanks and see you soon...
I'm still try to put some photos but my irternet is not got to upload....

Reactions: denis

RonJon66

FISH ON!!!
Jul 28, 2014
Name
Ron Wilbur
Boat
21' Suntracker Bass Buggy Pontoon
So, is Highway 1 open or are you saying that they cut a new dirt road in places because part of Highway 1 is washed out?

waynem

Dec 8, 2011
Cardiff, CA USA
Name
wayne mod
Boat
kayak
CLUB VAG ROAD REPORT: Amy Halverson of Club Vagabundos sent in a road report concerning Highway 5 after the heavy rains from Rosa.

“Mexicali to San Felipe is open. After that, it’s not passable,” she said. “We are recommending not to take this road south of San Felipe. South of San Felipe the road goes from bad to worse and the dirt section after Coco's is horrible. Lots of road construction starting just south of South Beach all the way to Puertecitos. There is a detour as the road is being completely replaced with culverts under the road eliminating all the dips for water runoff. You will travel right next to the construction, but it is very bumpy and dusty. The road south is nice once you pass Puertecitos but then is really bad again as you cross from Coco's to Hwy 1. Seems like they just stopped the construction of the new bridges. Driving south of San Felipe in a motorhome or car is not recommended.