Discussion in 'Contests' started by brantc, Dec 9, 2010.
Can you get him to jump up like that again.... The camera was in my purse... THANK YOU! Got it.
In Panama the flat line clips are set extra tight
Blackie swore he was gonna go through with his prostate exam this time
Panama Freeze Tag
Tropic Star Lodge - Where Dreams Become Reality
TROPIC STAR LODGE WHERE YOUR FISH OF A LIFETIME IS JUST A GAF AWAY
Tropic Star Lodge World Class Marlin
I told ya you had a strike..
FOLLOW YOUR BAIT!
Theres the TUNA TANGO, then theres the MARLIN MACARENA
1) Omigod, Omigod, Omigod, Omigod!!!!
2) Quick, Hit that big fish, he's got my tuna!
3) Panama Fishing... La Pura Vida!!!!
No i said use the big boy Gaff!!
I guess you dont like your fingers leaderman.
Thats no Marlin its a Tomahawk missile
Tropic star lodge
Home of the Black & Blue nut busters club!
"We got big ones do you?
Over 250 IGFA men's balls and rods broken.
Tropic Star Lodge
- Take the picture from that angle so it looks like I have a GIANT PENIS!!!
- Who's next on the Marlin ride??
- Environmental Engineers have Finally Found a Clean Energy Source to Propel large Vessels.
What? This was planned I swear, I told you I wasn't having a hard time with that tuna I was just waiting for a little bigger one.
Launching Dreams since 1961
1. Ernest Hemmingway can suck my ass
2. When I was your age we used to handline those minnows, now you damn kids have your two speed this and lever drag that
3. Yeah but did any of my beer spill
1. "Let's have a look at which leader man is going to be coming into the water with me this time."
2. Tropic Star Lodge: "Where fisherman come to Sh*t their pants!"
3. "I wonder what they'll do when I stop playing around and REALLY try to get away?"
I guess the tip of the tag pole was colder than we thought
BASTARD STOLE MY FISH!!!!
"But a man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated."
E.H. , The Old Man and the Sea
Once you go Panama black, you'll be back
Hold this gaff while I tie these two line ends back together!
1. will you hold my beer please? 2. you shoulda been here yesterday! 3. quit complaining and wind!!!!!!
Not only blues and blacks but you forgot HUGE 300# yellowfin, DONKEY roosters and 60# wahoo ~ !!! Why go on a 16 day long range trip when you can fly into Pinas Bay and have your own personal 31 Bertram with a captain and mate. Then sleep in a nice bed instead of state room. "Do the math".
The toughest part of an offshore rodeo is putting the saddle on.
Shamu wasn't this hard to train.
Guess who doesn't want to be mounted.
Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit fishing
Separate names with a comma.