Smalltackle

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 20, 2008
Solana Beach
Name
Greg Dale
Boat
21' Sea Pro
Are you just trying to get rid of them or are you looking to maximize your money?

The feathers in the top pic are probably worth anywhere from $3-$10 each depending on the condition of the line, hooks, crimps, etc...

I wouldn't be looking for much with that cedar plug or those irons, maybe $1-$2 apiece.

The flashers might be worth $5 I think, but not a lot of people use them in the ocean in SoCal. Someone up north might take them for salmon.

I'm not interested in it, I already have too much stuff. But I'd say that you could probably sell the lot for $100 quickly, or maybe squeeze $20-$30 more out if you do it individually.

BigK

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 28, 2012
cali
Name
KJ
Boat
none
Your flashers are more for trout... Not worth much a fee bucks. Cedar plug few buck..first pics is your money maker I guess

Nathan1212

Keyboard Cowboy
Oct 17, 2013
Los Angeles
Name
Nathan
Boat
Some time soon
Your flashers are more for trout... Not worth much a fee bucks. Cedar plug few buck..first pics is your money maker I guess
Kinda agree. Although even the first pic, I doubt someone would buy those without planning on re-rigging and re-stringing them all. The terminal gear looks pretty old and beat. A few bucks each for the feathers max IMO.

Honestly, I don't see more than 50$ here, unless those older jigs are some rare valuable old jigs.