Lil Ceez

Lord Ceezer The Great
Mar 30, 2005
STRONG BEACH
Name
Asshole
Boat
The fast one.
Got a call from Stemmy, who got a call from Al, who said lets look out front Saturday morning.

Went last week with Al and had so/so fishing. Good mixed bag of Barred and Kelp basses. Maybe 15 lbs. or so.

Tried some new stuff today.

Spot hopped all day. Got a nice bag early. Maybe 15 or so. Ran into Beak and Kotch. They proceeded to put on a 4 a 5 and a 6 right in front of us. Actually, on the spot we were on the way to look at. Thanks guys.

Poked around some more and started to get em good. On the sink, doubles, cull fish, and good Calico thrown in to keep it interesting. 45 fish or so, with Mike being the hot stick for the day. Most, and biggest.

Maybe a 22lb. bag with two 4 lb Clath in the mix. Good winter fishing to say the least.

Only took a couple flicks.....

Holla

Lil ceez

DENEK

LIL' DENEK included
Feb 13, 2006
L.B.C.
Name
DENEK
Boat
Boston Whaler 130 Sport " Low Budget "
Nice day on the water ladies.

Bummed I missed it.

baybassboy

Bass Hippie
Aug 1, 2004
Balboa Island
Name
Mo Williams
Boat
17' HydraSports CC, "Motivator"; Outcast Super FatCat
schweet... and im digging the fluorescent sweatshirt in the background of the first pic...matches nicely with the pearl in the second

Apr 17, 2009
Long Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
17' Mako
What about the one that had Mickey going around the boat. Talk about being owned. That thing smoked you.: farmer :
I did get tooled on that big sumbitch..........but I had turned his head and made significant progress.....but soon as his head caught back up with his tail he was pissssssed.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing POW!

I know I dumped a couple BIG Calicos......Al dumped 2 TOADS...
sounds like those who use the weather to help pattern the fish were right on........Twas a good day to be out fishing!

Thanks Al for the fishing trip.......getting on the boat with the AOY is a chance to learn.....GOOD TIMES...and my tape recorder went dead real early...Do you think we can do that again and you guys could show me how?

ambush1

Swagger Lures,
Jul 24, 2006
lakewood
Name
brett bumz
Boat
23' Seaswirl Cuddy Cabin BUM N OUT
fine day at the local holes. looked like a great day out there