Trip cancellation 3/18

Jan 7, 2020
San Diego
Name
Darryl T Smith
Boat
Boatless
I booked a spot this Friday to go on a two day aboard the New Lo Ann. I always kind of stay ready to fish so only a few top shots were needed. Rods locked and loaded ready for departure. I was crossing my fingers that the trip would not get cancelled because of all that’s going on with the Corona virus and all. Unfortunately I just received that dreaded phone call from the landing, trip is canceled. I get it and fully understand, it still sucks I was really looking forward to Battle with a BFT. Anyone eles have there trips cancelled?

aguachico

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 20, 2004
El Lago Tijuana
Name
Art
Boat
Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
Sorry to hear this, but it is for the best for everyone. Fish will be a bit closer and hungry in April!

woodfish330

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
With many people and families sheltered in place... I suspect we'll see ANOTHER "baby boom" after this is all over....lol. Either that....or an unusual spike in divorces.

Also hoping it "reconnects" families, teenagers and the kids.... who now will be spending more time with family members than their peers. Take advantage of this my brothers....

As always....be safe out there.

InDeepShip

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 5, 2017
Ventura
Name
Adam
Boat
In My Dreams
With many people and families sheltered in place... I suspect we'll see ANOTHER "baby boom" after this is all over....lol. Either that....or an unusual spike in divorces.

Also hoping it "reconnects" families, teenagers and the kids.... who now will be spending more time with family members than their peers. Take advantage of this my brothers....

As always....be safe out there.
Korea apparently is seeing a huge jump in divorce apparently.

Jurel Hunter

It's JUST Fishing
Mar 11, 2007
Carlsbad
Name
Jim
Boat
FV Soldandgone
yeah, shouldn't be packed in tight quarters right now. be patient and see how it unfolds. now is the time for private boaters to own the seas.

Reactions: Husband

2Rotten

Jan 10, 2010
Junction City OR
Name
Rod Lathrop
Boat
24' North River Seahawk Hardtop "Sun Dog"
I'm booked on the New Lo-An BFT special April 17... Fingers crossed but I'm not liking my chances right now...