Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Freakin AMAZING!! It is still January right??!!!

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
will it be Bluefin in February?...I can't see why not with the weather and water temps

Upvote 0

GOFAST88

WORKHARD-FISHHARD
Sep 8, 2012
Murrieta
Name
Tyler
Boat
14' Livingston
101 at 4 pm

006fd811b42bb561542996b7ffb15bb36f25449f5f063eacac886919da848ce6.jpg

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
I meant, hurry up and impose the limit.

If you had never shot a deer before, would you start by killing Bambi?

Those fish are juveniles. There is no honor in killing them...
man your not going to start that again, and yes the first deer i shot was bambi, the first bass i caught was a dink,i hope to get a bf this week if it is 15 or 20 lb i am happy.There is no honor in killing anything really.when you get a little older i think you will see that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
Aug 11, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Ron
Boat
several
i am there this week, never caught a bf before,watching the fish counts but think wed on the tribute.

Ahhh hell get out there and smack some bluefin and have fun!
Come april we'll have to target big ones again I guess? LOL
Hope these school fish keep eating and get bigger, could be epic in fall this year.

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
Ahhh hell get out there and smack some bluefin and have fun!
Come april we'll have to target big ones again I guess? LOL
Hope these school fish keep eating and get bigger, could be epic in fall this year.
i want to go a guy on here says,limit changed to 2 today,i am not driving 12 hour to catch 2 fish ,i will wait until fall.I called fishermans landing and they said april,do you know for sure.thanks

Upvote 0

clintonstick

Mar 18, 2014
Name
mike
Boat
g3
You are the poster child for WHY we have to have all sorts of regulation(s) and high cost of yearly licenses.

...and you would be lucky if you caught 2 BFT. I'm glad you can't.
You are the poster child for WHY we have to have all sorts of regulation(s) and high cost of yearly licenses.

hey doughboy,that big size you brag about wont be your friend as you age.

lol,fatboy,that 6 ft 2 270lb frame wont be your firiend as you age its called obesity.I guarantee i can get my share on any boat in socal,The captains do the fishing on those socal boats any idiot can catch a stupid fish that is chummed to him, i want to know how i cause license fees to go up or how i influence regulations.i come out there and bring money into your state,which i can easily afford.I invite you to come out to utah and be a boat ho,like you are in socal,you can clean my boat like you do in socal.I will call all the shots and put you on fish same as in socal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toro-X
Upvote 0