Santee
Name
Richard
Boat
Any opening
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Went about 98 miles south for 1.5 hour bloodbath on dorodo and that was about it came across some meter marks on tuna but they would not bite. My sons first overnighter did well until the boat ride up the line then regained his composure a little later. Damn phone wont turn the pictures

Upvote 0

richie22

Jul 29, 2009
Santee
Name
Richard
Boat
Any opening
We started trolling up the line at around 9:45 called it quits just before 2. Shoulda done a day and half but my son did the overnight got some experience that was the main goal

Upvote 0

Michael H.

Jan 25, 2008
RANCHO CUCAMONGA
Name
MIKE HARRIS
Boat
No Boat
That's the way to do it. Work him up slowly, unless you can do a multi day trip. I did this with my 3 sons, 3/4 to overnight, to 1.5 day to whatever. Now all they want is 5 plus days. It is so cool to get your boy addicted to something great like fishing the pacific.

Reactions: stairman
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Dorado is numero uno according to my taste buds.Its the only vacuum packed fish in my freezer....

Upvote 0

spectra19

Jul 10, 2009
Socal
Name
Spectra
Boat
n/a
All I can say about this operation is buyer beware(I was told this before we departed by anglers coming off the boat , blew it off and paid the price). Take your chances and roll the dice.

Upvote 0

Slater

cuss on Monday,pray on Sunday,dream about one day
Jun 1, 2006
Lakeside
Name
Rob
Boat
sold! / cattle boat
All I can say about this operation is buyer beware(I was told this before we departed by anglers coming off the boat , blew it off and paid the price). Take your chances and roll the dice.
Give it a rest...

Reactions: stairman
Upvote 0