FINATIC 21

MAD SALMON
Jul 20, 2010
Oly, WA
Name
Jay
Boat
27 Raydanie Pilothouse
Am I missing something ? This is the first page of 2 upcoming openings , both announcements state these tribes will harvest their full share of quota , do the mets know the difference between wild and hatchery fish ?

This is not listed as cerimonial either , commercial harvest it seems .

So maybe someone more up in this stuff can enlighten me . I thought everyone was laying. Off the Puget Sound Coho ?

I get this announcements to my email weekly and there is a lot that are not cerimonial openings , seems business as usual for them.

Where the hell is the Rec and non tribals 50 percent ??? Ironically the announcement is signed by a Shannon Boldt....,.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

wintersteelhead

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2010
Snohomish,WA
Name
Mike
Boat
18' Smokercraft Phantom
It's not Puget sound. It's a small section of the straights. But can't they let the fish get settled on the Elwha. The dam just came out!!

Rellis

Boss
Jul 3, 2011
Ellensburg/WA/USA
Name
Ray Ellis
Boat
21' Trophy, "Cape Spencer"
I said it all along. A perfect plan well executed. Throw a wrench in the process, give the sport & commercial fishermen a sliver of the pie and they will feel like righteous conservationists. No matter what return the nets go in the river, business as usual. They never had any intention of "fishing in common."