Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
Not all of you may know, but my friend, Mike Morris, is 100% back in business.

He has two programs. One, you ship your gear to him and he’ll receive it, inspect it and pick you up at the airport when you fly in. Your gear will be in his truck and he’ll deliver you and gear to your place of lodging. At the end of your trip, his smiling face will be at the docks ready to pick up your gear to ship it back for you. This part is a H U G E stress reliever. He’ll also take you back to the airport when you fly back out.

He also has a shop and can store it for a monthly fee. I don’t know what that fee is but for his normal service, he’s currently charging $100 plus the return shipping. I’ve urged him to raise this by at least $20.

Mike has been to hell and back, health wise and it’s no small miracle that he survived this ordeal. God answers prayers, and I know many of you were among his prayer warriors.

Upvote 0

JoeInMN

Fishing from 40 below to 120 above..
Sep 10, 2017
minnesota
Name
Joseph Koep
Boat
American Angler , Ice Castle Fish House
I contacted him a couple months ago (probably spent 20 min just BSingwith him about fishing idaho), fantastic guy. Shipped him all my gear. He will meet me at the landing makes things so much easier. So easy to deal with. I'm excited to meet Mike in the flesh next week.

You are right that price is so low...

Upvote 0

Abaco

Aug 5, 2009
Sacramento
Name
Dave
Boat
The Organ
I think this is pretty cool and will keep it in mind for my next trip. Thanks!

Upvote 0

JohnnieB

SelFishAddiction
May 16, 2016
HereandThere
Name
JB
Boat
Unknown limits
wouldn't mind checking out the storage option, To many issues with shipping, but at least I could fly down for a couple trips in between the first trip and last trip of the season, how much would the monthly storage be and how is the gear insured?

Upvote 0

Outhouse

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 13, 2007
Germantown, TN
Name
Jon Scobey
Boat
Titanic
wouldn't mind checking out the storage option, To many issues with shipping, but at least I could fly down for a couple trips in between the first trip and last trip of the season, how much would the monthly storage be and how is the gear insured?
I don’t know his storage costs but he told me he has a $2mm liability policy.

Reactions: arkansastuna
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Upvote 0