Transporting Cummins diesel

Grady 265

Jun 21, 2013
Seabeck
Name
Eric
Boat
Grady-White 265 Express "Reel Screamer" (For Sale) 2009 Albin 32TE
We can pull the motor at my shop, Hell, I can haul it out if it isnt on a trailer (up to 100'), build you a skid to throw it in the bed of your truck, ect. I can get you the BD hookup as my brother and I have the equipment to do so.
Sending PM

Reactions: Nick Rudnick

G-Spot

Captain
Mar 14, 2008
Salem/OR/USA
Name
John
Boat
53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
Any thread that this G-Spot Guy starts commenting on turns into a shitshow. He clearly knows everything about everything!
you actually have any real info that a fricken 4 ton mini can lift 1700 lbs that high? Or you just another jack off that likes to jump in because I won’t let someone who doesn’t know what the fuck they are talking about make false statements about the equipment’s ability?

There are several BD Bothers up there in Wa that actually own and run these and know beyond a doubt what they will do, but they are staying silent because they don’t want to hurt their buddy’s feeling....

Deviant

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 8, 2010
WA
Name
Tim
Boat
Bounty 293 "KRAKEN"
Badass!

Grady 265

Jun 21, 2013
Seabeck
Name
Eric
Boat
Grady-White 265 Express "Reel Screamer" (For Sale) 2009 Albin 32TE
Got the engine home finally. Was able to use my neighbors backhoe to unload it from the truck. Just about had a heart attack when at it’s full height halfway out of the truck, one of my chains broke. Luckily,the other chain held and I was able to get it to the ground with no damage. Heavier chains were used to put it in my shop.
ive started the maintenance, acid flushing, and repaint. Aftercooler core is currently kicking my ass trying to get it out.

Attachments