Toronado Wed 10/19 b

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by spongehead, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Tunaslam

Tunaslam I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Cory Visser
    Boat:
    N/A
  2. Fishingguy

Fishingguy I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Billy
    Boat:
    Parker
    Nice catch!!! Thanks for the report

3. TheGunslinger

TheGunslinger gary

Name:
    Gary Nordyke
    Boat:
    48 Pacemaker Gunslinger
    Thanks for the good post and pic's

4. kevina

kevina I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    kev
    Boat:
    25' aqua sport
    Why did you/ all the passengers need to pay for extra squid. The sport boats are already paying a flat % fee for their bait. Is this just another way for the sport boats to add to the ticket price, that you already paid for bait????? Just a question.. What's the next fee they can line their pocket books with. Pillows and Blankets for your bunk??????????????????

5. spongehead

spongehead "ONE FISH AT A TIME"

Name:
    David
    Boat:
    Maria
    Well if you look at the report from the freedom that day and pacific queen they probably didnt get as much squid as we did. Yes we had a full tank of dines which were pretty much worthless for bft fishing tjat day and Ray already had some squid in the other tank and at 20 guys, dines were all we deserve not a whole tank of squid too. Nobody on the boat had any problem forking out $8 some of them pitched in more than their share me included. Not everyone got bit but nobody complained at the end about having to pay extra for squid it was the best chance to catch these beast. Oh and the trip was discounted already so you cant expect Ray to lose that much more money. Some of us got our personal best at the cost of a couple happy meals at McD's extra... Seems worth it to me.