GONE FISHING
Nov 9, 2015
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Danny
Boat
None
Good god almighty!
See that Glenn was with you on the trip, did a lot of Qualifier trips with him, good fisherman.
Congrats on the toads!

Amen!
Not sure I met a Glenn unless that's his nickname or last name?
I saw this pic of Captain Shawn Morgon with a Super Cow and thought and would swear the guy to the right was Cap Adam from the New LoAn. I called Shawn and he said no, it's a friend of his and not Adam.
You guys all look alike :-D
Arigato...

SUPER COW CAPTAIN SHAWN MORGON NOT ADAM .jpg

Upvote 0

dtfisherman

GONE FISHING
Nov 9, 2015
San Juan Capistrano
Name
Danny
Boat
None
Incredible story Danny, it was a pleasure fishing right beside you and the rest of the crew aboard that day. They can still be biting right now and we are home or work and probably sore from the CCCs. It was sad to lose the 3 hr battle, there’s no other person I’d rather have the sword than Capt scotty in his favorite kill zone. These fish are huge for a reason and we were fortunate to see 6 of them. Let’s try to hit another trip again this year!

Alvin

Here's your CCC+ on video. After an hour plus, you had around 300 yards still to reel in, I said 100 to make you feel better. I didn't know CCC BFT had such good ears. Every time we said he's close, he'd peel off another 50 yards. I'll be more quiet next time, I'm pretty sure I learned that they don't like to be called names too, like barracuda or sheephead ...

Attachments

• IMG_9510.MOV
    3 MB · Views: 27
Upvote 0