Yoursaltwaterguide.com
Advertiser
May 26, 2007
Where ever fish need to be caught.
Name
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
Boat
YOUR BOAT. ANY WHERE, ANYTIME

My good friend, Cory Camack and myself went hooping for lobster in Dana Point. Kelly's always begging me to take her out fishing or hooping and since this was a night off for me, she went with us.

We fished the breakwall for four legals and lots of shorts. Cory then took us to his secret spot where he always has good luck catching pretty big bugs. Threw out two nets. After ten minutes of soaking Kelly pulled the nets. We caught an 8.2 lbs bug (weighed on an IGFA scale).

Total for the night...5 legals and 42 shorts. We put out 10 hoops 4 times. We had a blast.

BTW, Cory and I didn't pull a single net all night. Kelly pulled every net. She's a real trooper!!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Nice job Dave.
Looks like you all had a nice time.
Not too cold, got some bugs, life is good in the So. Cal. winter.

mc08066

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 24, 2006
San Diego
Name
Jimmy Greene
Boat
kayak
Talk about killing us with those pictures, huge lobster, great company, and talk about a women with tons of personality plus a great smile. Doesn't get much better then that.

Bigfish69

Dirty Fisherman
Jun 19, 2006
Lakeside Ranch
Name
JOHN
Boat
Wellcraft V-20, 200 hp etec, 85' Holiday sportfisher
Good times there,,,,hey im looking for a good puller on my boat....Any ideas? LOL

69R

Mcroper

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 5, 2009
Santee
Name
Heath Paul
Boat
24 starfire hardtop
Hey Dave you have good numbers in San Diego. Maybe you could come fish on the Mcroper here in San Diego some time PM me and let ma know whats up

BloodyHooker

Aug 26, 2008
CA
Name
Boat
Rockharbor SC
Did she clean the boat too?

Better put a ring on that finger!

molokaipake

May 8, 2008
Kaunakakai, Molokai, USA
Name
capt clay
Boat
24 foot power catamaran, "Hallelujah Hou", 18 foot Prima Sea flatsboat, "Keu" for flyfishing
Wow, fresh lobster, yummm. All the replies about pretty smiles etc, main thing is; "can she cook?" Beautiful pix, congrats on a great outing, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas everyone....

haftafish

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 23, 2004
West Hills, CA
Name
Brent Maynard
Boat
Any I can get on!
DOOOOHHHH!!!!!
A cougar is an older woman who chases younger guys.
Nice try though skipjack-20. She is a hottie!