Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Greensboro North Carolina
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
It’s okay I’ve been picked on a lot because of autism, I just need advice on when best time to fish for bluefin since I just got into the game recently. My mind works differently than others that’s why I ask a lot of questions.. plus have to do travel plans ahead of time. Thanks

Phat Boat

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 18, 2004
San Diego
Name
Jon
Boat
Grady White Marlin 300
Great advice on doing a 2.5 day trip in September or October.

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
Great advice on doing a 2.5 day trip in September or October.
2.5 Day Limited Load
Departs: Tue. 8-31-21 9:00 PMReturns: Fri. 9-3-21 6:00 AM
2.5 Day Limited Load
Departs: Fri. 9-3-21 9:00 PMReturns: Mon. 9-6-21 6:00 AM
This is my plan then get on intothedepth charter boat 4pack until the 10th..

tunacraze

Nov 27, 2006
Santee
Name
Steve Brunton
Boat
The Big Ones
I like the idea of multiple boats, but I keep coming back to the Long Range boats, If you're gonna be here for that long...and you're coming that far, try to find a 3-5 day. Even a 6 day on one of the big boats. It's more $$, but it's well worth it. Time on the water is the key when you're fishing bluefin. You're wasting a whole day of fishing if you jump from one to another. You can still do a 4 pack too if it's in the budget.

Reactions: woodfish330

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Islander bumps Reggae at the docks, give that operation a try..........you won't regret it.

Reactions: MaxDrag760

Tedward2020

Autistic fisherman
Apr 5, 2020
Name
Ted Allegranza
Boat
None
I like the idea of multiple boats, but I keep coming back to the Long Range boats, If you're gonna be here for that long...and you're coming that far, try to find a 3-5 day. Even a 6 day on one of the big boats. It's more $$, but it's well worth it. Time on the water is the key when you're fishing bluefin. You're wasting a whole day of fishing if you jump from one to another. You can still do a 4 pack too if it's in the budget.
Wud be nice if they were close this year like last year.. I’m trying my best to find a schedule with multi days btb like sawmill said. I do want to try 4pack charter since I’ve never been, so just experimenting different boats If my schedule will work out..

bdogie1

May 27, 2015
Name
Brandon
Boat
getsome
Cant wait to see the post ...

Reactions: kevina