Tomahawk out of Fisherman's Landing

reggbruin13

Aug 10, 2014
Name
rcanent
Boat
8clap
Just noticed Tomahawk has reservations on the Fisherman's Landing website. I know others here liked the convenience of the parking at Seaforth. Just a heads up as it looks like the Tomahawk moved over to Fisherman's.

Shimano Penn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 3, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
David
Boat
Fond Memory
This is very sad news. I fished the T-hawk last fall and planned to make it my “go to” this season for a variety of reasons but the location was big on the list. Great boat, captain and crew but if they fish out of FL I’ll keep looking for another boat

Tomahawk Sportfishing

Advertiser
Advertiser
Jul 11, 2017
San Diego
Name
Tomahawk Sportfishing
Boat
Tomahawk
Yes, we moved to Fishermans Landing! We are VERY excited about the move and the future! We know the parking can be difficult at times here, but there are 2 free 72 hour parking lots next to the landing and they are planning on more options in the future. And were closer to the fishing grounds!! We will still have the same crew members providing awesome service. Hope to see you guys on the boat!!!!

-Eric

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Probably ought to advise Seaforth. Tomahawk is still listed as one of the boats in the fleet. That should create an open spot for the Pacifica! :)

Reactions: KINGSIZE

Shon

Fish til I can't fish no more
Jan 21, 2014
Redondo Beach/ Mammoth
Name
Shon
Boat
Spirit of Adventure/ Pac Voyager
Probably ought to advise Seaforth. Tomahawk is still listed as one of the boats in the fleet. That should create an open spot for the Pacifica! :)
Steve, maybe Seaforth is In denial cause it is a great boat with crew and captain! Gonna be a bummer loosing them at Seaforth!

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Steve, maybe Seaforth is In denial cause it is a great boat with crew and captain! Gonna be a bummer loosing them at Seaforth!
Hey, Shon, did you get to fish on the Tomahawk last season?