Tomahawk Chop

Discussion in 'Southern California Offshore Fishing Reports' started by RUNNOFT, Sep 29, 2018.

1. TwoTapPat

TwoTapPat Oh ya that's jazzy

Name:
    Pat
    Boat:
    High on the Goat
    Just watching from a far.

2. slydawg

slydawg Always wishin' I was fishin'

Name:
    Billy
    Boat:
    WWW - 25’ Proline
    Got off of the tribute a few months ago in the am after a 1.5 day and the Tomahawk guys were super friendly and upbeat at the dock!

Tomahawk Sportfishing likes this.
  3. Shimano Penn

Shimano Penn Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    David
    Boat:
    Fond Memory
    I just keep hearing (reading) so many good things, I am really looking forward to my 1.5 Oct 19th. Problem is I haven't even looked to see where this boat is docked. Seaforth?
    Oh and I'm now expecting to see some boobies on my trip too. Way to set the bar Tomahawk :D

4. Pitchinwedge

Pitchinwedge Member

Name:
    Sammie
    Boat:
    None
    Thanks for spreading the word about a great boat operation. Been accumulating a mental list of boats to TRY or AVOID. Tomahawk now on the TRY list!

5. Bock

Bock Newbie

Name:
    Bock
    Boat:
    n/a
    I went on the Tomahawk earlier this season. It is hands down my favorite SD boat. I did have 1 bad experience on the trip - had to break off a few bluefin due to the boat limiting out before lunch!! Chapo setup shop on the upper deck to help guys rig flat falls for Clemente. Jeff is straight forward, and was involved down on deck getting people pumped. Can’t say enough good things about these guys.

6. michael c day

michael c day FISHANYWHERE

phoenix Az. puerto penasco, sonora. Loreto baja ca
    Name:
    MIGY D
    Boat:
    Mi Ultra Amor
    Ya what they all said. fished with Jeff and guys a few weeks back, me and my buddy Mario both caught our first Big Eye Tunas and they were both landed because Jeff and crew moved the other fishermen out of the way cut lines and prevented my buddies fish from sawing off at the prop. Those guys fish hard and hustle their asses off !!!
    They are making a good name for themselves and will keep that boat booked. Hope to get out one more time before it's over for the year. Much respect guys !