Offshore Tomahawk Chop on the biggies 9/12 1.75 day

Dolt Sniper

Sep 17, 2021
LA
Name
Jesus
Boat
None
Great report and a great trip. Congrats on the PB, well deserved.

Was on the 2.5 day trip on the Tomahawk two weeks back that was cancelled right before boarding so jumping on a 1.75 day next month. Hopefully our juju is good and the cows are still biting(hell, I'll take a 100# which would be my PB)

Reactions: Peg North
Peg North
Peg North
Bring a couple frozen flyers aboard and make sure you have at least 100# gear. Rent at the landing if not. He had helium and balloons for us to use if we had our own flyers. In addition he pulled numbers for the kite. It was the only way we got bit almost. Good luck to you!
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Mar 24, 2020
Moss Beach, CA
Name
Ben
Boat
N/A
Has anyone else seen the damage on the Tomahawk after it returned the other day? I have been keeping a close eye on the boat as I'm scheduled to go later next month, and saw a couple of posts with images showing damage to the bow after they returned from 6ft swells at 6 sec intervals. It seems like the boat is docked currently. Just wondering if anyone knows more about this?

Reactions: solid72
Upvote 0

Highwayman

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Name
    Sammy
    Boat
    Party Boats and Skiff
    BAB216E3-A814-44A9-9657-0A354C220F79.jpeg
    Has anyone else seen the damage on the Tomahawk after it returned the other day? I have been keeping a close eye on the boat as I'm scheduled to go later next month, and saw a couple of posts with images showing damage to the bow after they returned from 6ft swells at 6 sec intervals. It seems like the boat is docked currently. Just wondering if anyone knows more about this?
    Post the pics if you get a minute…. Don’t tell me….
    J/K

Upvote 0