carnage007

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 9, 2004
Encino
Name
nick
Boat
to poor
I have a charter that I am organizing for Sept (1st charter) and have had some people drop off, it is set for prime Sept fishing aboard the Tomahawk. Total price is $560 for 25 people, this same trip type is listed at $650 on their website and called a limited load with 25 people so get a killer deal on a 2 day. It is cheap because I am not upcharging and just trying to cover the cost of the charter and get a mellow group of people together to fish. If you have any questions please let me know. Payment will secure a bunk in order of payment received.

Trip Info:

Date: 9/11-9/13
Departure: 9/11 @ 9PM
Return: 9/13 @ 7PM
Plan on needing passport just in case.

Per Angler Cost (@25 Anglers):

$550 Trip Cost (This includes Meals, bunk, bait, boat) no 3.5% landing fee

$10 Jackpot ($250-Largest Fish of the trip winner takes all!!!)

$560 Collected by Nick (Paypal, Venmo, Check, Cash)

Responsibility of each Angler

1. $80 Tip=~15%
2. Sodas are $1
3. Alcohol-Beer probably $3
3. US Fishing License
4. FMM VISA $27 depending on fishing

Last edited:
Reactions: GaffnLaff and Shon

Tar Pit

Mar 7, 2006
Reno NV
Name
Friend of Bucko Shaw
Boat
None.
Good price. I leave on a 2-day two weeks after yours. The last few fishing seasons have started late by a month. Things should take off mid August or so. You will fill your charter when the counts get better.

Reactions: carnage007

esgeo

Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
I have a charter that I am organizing for Sept (1st charter) and have had some people drop off, it is set for prime Sept fishing aboard the Tomahawk. Total price is $560 for 25 people, this same trip type is listed at $650 on their website and called a limited load with 25 people so get a killer deal on a 2 day. It is cheap because I am not upcharging and just trying to cover the cost of the charter and get a mellow group of people together to fish. If you have any questions please let me know. Payment will secure a bunk in order of payment received.

Trip Info:

Date: 9/11-9/13
Departure: 9/11 @ 9PM
Return: 9/13 @ 7PM
Plan on needing passport just in case.

Per Angler Cost (@25 Anglers):

$550 Trip Cost (This includes Meals, bunk, bait, boat) no 3.5% landing fee

$10 Jackpot ($250-Largest Fish of the trip winner takes all!!!)

$560 Collected by Nick (Paypal, Venmo, Check, Cash)

Responsibility of each Angler

1. $80 Tip=~15%
2. Sodas are $1
3. Alcohol-Beer probably $3
3. US Fishing License
4. FMM VISA $27 depending on fishing
Howdy,

I just wanted to share that I’m on a 2 day charter (Fortune) that is on the same schedule from same landing and made a reservation with 5 star for fish processing. They say if they don’t have enough reservations at the landing that I will need to drop my fish off there at the processor (they will be open 7-10 pm). However, I figured maybe some folks from your charter would be interested in having fish processed and we could avoid having to transport the catch. Their number is 619-299-9996 and they are open 10AM-2PM if you are calling to make reservations. Reservations are no risk (no deposit required). Thanks and hope you get your slots filled and have a great trip- would be wanting to fill one of your spots if I didn’t already have a trip lined out. Good timing on the moon phase FWIW... Tight lines,
Eric

carnage007

May 9, 2004
Encino
Name
nick
Boat
to poor
@esgeo I had called 5 star earlier to coordinate and they had us on the reservation list. I will call to confirm again but it was my plan to use them for processing.

Reactions: esgeo

esgeo

Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5
@esgeo I had called 5 star earlier to coordinate and they had us on the reservation list. I will call to confirm again but it was my plan to use them for processing.
Thanks for heads up, next time I talk to them I will check from my end too. Cheers

Shimano Penn

Dec 3, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
David
Boat
Fond Memory
I'm in, money sent. Lets go kill some fish! Tomahawk is an awesome boat, would have booked it several times this year if it hadn't moved. Seaforth rocks :cool:

Reactions: Olddog8

carnage007

May 9, 2004
Encino
Name
nick
Boat
to poor
Will it be 300+bluefin, Yellowfin, Yellowtail? Maybe a chance at it all! lots of inquiries

fishstomp

Picaroon
Aug 11, 2008
ɐsn ɐɔ 'pןǝıɟsɹǝʞɐq
Name
Doug
Boat
18' Seaswirl
I just got back from a 2.5 day private charter on the Tomahawk, awesome boat and crew. Captain Jeff is hilarious and makes sure everyone has a good time. And the dude can find the fish. We were just shy of our 2 day limit of yellowfin, and we caught a bunch of good grade yellowtail as well. Then we headed to Clemente to look for the bft. Had a huge bft take a swing and a miss on a kite dragged flying fish, only to have a 60lber grab it 2 seconds later. Had a great time and Mikey was rolling out some incredible meals in the galley.

carnage007

May 9, 2004
Encino
Name
nick
Boat
to poor
Had some people back out so still have some spots, schools are all over with lots of options