Today is a good day... "Great white sharks attacking sea lions at increased rate off Southern Califo

Capt.C.Delany

The only fishing I do is trolling the Internet
  • Jun 22, 2014
    No Grave But the Sea
    Name
    Hugh Jassole / The Porcelain Punisher
    Boat
    Paddy Wagon 24' Skippy
    This morning I saw this and it put me in a good mood.

I don't know if I can copy and paste the whole article (copyright and whatnot) but there was one thing that stood out and made me scream "does it even matter? this is fantastic either way you look at it!"

“I’m not really sure if this means there are more sharks around or more weak seals, sea lions that are easier targets but manage to escape,” Chris Lowe, director of the Cal State Long Beach Shark Lab, said of the increase in attacks. “In any event, white sharks are doing what white sharks have evolved to do. We don’t really know if there are more sharks around the South Bay or San Diego right now, but the bite marks look like they are made by large juveniles, a group for which we have little data.”
    https://www.ocregister.com/2019/07/...increased-rate-off-southern-california-coast/

Anyway, I feel like the dad that is the animal control officer from that movie Friday, except dogs it would be for sea lions.

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

Upvote 0