Toadfish

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
I'm back on here after a short hiatus! Started a new gig with Sysco Food Service in December and have been busier than hell! Anyways, I picked up this awesome can holder, Toadfish! If you guys haven't seen one or used one yet, you gotta go check them out! Do you fish with people who are notorious for knocking beers off the gunnel, like its amateur hour? Well this will resolve some of their issues! Toadfish can holder... It suction cups itself to almost any surface from flat surfaces, walls, literally have a half beer in your hand and need to run in and turn the engines on to move quick, but don't have a handy spot to set it down, just slap the bottom of the holder against the wall as your walking in and she'll hold. Or if you are crossing the bar at max ebb with a Southerly 20 knot wind and it's a little bumpy..no problem, this sucker wont budge off the counter. They are bad ass! tight lines

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
Lol, I work for Sysco...But just really like these Toadfish can holders. My kids knock my shit over all the time and now they can't. It's rad!

Salmon King

I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 29, 2013
Everett, WA, USA
Name
Tim
Boat
Salmon King 21' Custom Pilothouse
New gig at Sysco? Will you still do the seafood sales? Those were awesome and it was fun to get a bunch of species that I can’t fish for around here.

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
I think
New gig at Sysco? Will you still do the seafood sales? Those were awesome and it was fun to get a bunch of species that I can’t fish for around here.
Hey Tim, I'm trying to work on that. I still might be able to get my hook up on the items I used to sell. Will let you know!

Reactions: TwoTapPat

G-Spot

Captain
  • Mar 14, 2008
    Salem/OR/USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    53’ Hatteras STEEL N TIME
    I have 6 of them on the boat. They work great on a slick shiny surface.... We have a wood table in the salon that is pretty smooth, but more of a matter finish and they don’t stick well at all on there.

Reactions: PNWMatt2016