May 8, 2013
Orange
Name
L Train
Boat
27' Farallon Whaleback & 27' Radon LRB
He's just trying to justify a small case of sellers remorse :imdumb:
2 boats sold in the last 4 weeks?? I think that's more BIG Sellers remorse 😂

I'm looking for a 32 Farallon so if anyone has 1 that's selling for pennies on the dollar, you have my number.

Reactions: Billy L

gecsr1

28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II"
Jul 15, 2005
Poway Ca
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Aquasport "Reel Adventure II" / PlainJaneRods
looks like this thread will become :

"THE MICKEY MOUSE & DONALD DUCK SHOW"

enjoy all the BS....

Have a Great Day....

Reactions: dalurker

cioppino

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 16, 2005
San Diego
Name
Dave
Boat
FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
Can someone please remove this stupid thread? At best it should be placed somewhere between my anus and the toilet water.

What's he selling? Fear and speculation? He must work for CNN.

Delete delete delete, please.

rustman

Aug 4, 2005
Irvine, Ca
Name
Rusty
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 Cuddy-Con
this V recovery you've seen in the last 2-3 weeks will be short lived. People will be dumping everything FAST once they see what's coming with this virus. my advice to you would be to sell now for top dollar or expect to sell for significantly less than what you think your vessel is worth in about a month. Once things start opening up it's only going to exasperate the problem. In 2 months you WILL be selling for pennies on the dollar. My 0.02.
Although this may have some validity, there are always buyers and sellers as the 2008 mortgage crisis should provide ample examples. In theses times, I would rather be a boat owner than a boat ho no matter the potential downside. Life is way to short to worry about money.

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
In 2 months you WILL be selling for pennies on the dollar
So what sled are you looking for? There has to be an agenda other than you care about our finances.

I'm keeping my skiff. It's the only thing that keeps me sane and prevents me from killing people. :rofl:

Last edited:

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
Jul 4, 2009
San Diego and AK
Name
Billy
Boat
25’, 22’ Whalers
Can someone please remove this stupid thread? At best it should be placed somewhere between my anus and the toilet water.

What's he selling? Fear and speculation? He must work for CNN.

Delete delete delete, please.
Actually, don’t delete. So that I can be reminded of whatever dumb stuff I will think of or do in future, bloodfart could out do me

Billy L

AK halibut charter captain
Jul 4, 2009
San Diego and AK
Name
Billy
Boat
25’, 22’ Whalers
Quit watching dr. Fauci!
The glass is much more than half full, not much less than half empty.
also didn’t obama(small o for a small person), mr. 57 states, and the greenies say that the ocean is rising? Don’t sell your boats because that would be the only form of transportation when the world ends :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

strackle99

Mar 20, 2008
Villa Lepro, Baja
Name
Todd
Boat
The one on the fish
I agree with this post. It doesnt take a scientist to see a huge second wave coming.

I will be getting a new (used) truck when values depreciate.

This isn't rocket science, just a little bit of science.

But, to be fair, there are a LOT of science deniers on this this site.

swami 805

Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Take it from me, The Swami, boat prices will remain stable, go fishing, enjoy yourself, we'll be fine. It will take some time but the future looks bright. Be patient, act wisely. We put a man on the moon,we'll figure this out.
You can close this thread now.
As it is written, so shall it be!

Iron Mike

Experienced
Sep 30, 2009
SAN DIEGO
Name
Mike
Boat
35 Cabo Express
If you want RIsk Check out ....................CVM ...stock you will be either Richer or Poorer ........I have everything dumped into it ........It going to happen but you have to have Balls of Steel and mine Clank all the way to the Bank !!

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
I agree with this post. It doesnt take a scientist to see a huge second wave coming.

I will be getting a new (used) truck when values depreciate.

This isn't rocket science, just a little bit of science.

But, to be fair, there are a LOT of science deniers on this this site.
No surprise here,did you ever figure out what the plan was ?

ocsleeper

May 1, 2008
Anaheim
Name
Ricky
Boat
Cobia 220 DC
The OP is somewhat right but his timing is way off. The time to sell your boats or anything of value was months ago. Right now no one is buying shit especially paying top dollar due to the uncertainty.

There is a lot of economic fear. There's no telling how bad the economy will get. Only buyers are the sharks looking for a deal. And there will be deals in the coming months as more people become desperate. This is no different than the late 2000s when load of boats were for sale or the boat slips were half empty. Toys are usually the first thing to go when you are struggling to pay rent or mortgages.

Reactions: Rocket Dog

wils

lazy-ass well known "member"
May 31, 2003
not a spoiled bitch from san diego
Name
bill
Boat
I hate boats
you lost me - and your .02 - at...….
this V recovery you've seen in the last 2-3 weeks
what recovery has been seen in the last 2 weeks?
just because you sold 2 boats? maybe you sold those 2 boats because the guys buying them wanted to go fishing the only way available to them before any recovery begins.

Reactions: tuner

kindafishy

Jul 21, 2010
hemet/ca/riverside
Name
SCOTT
Boat
bayliner cierra express 2452 "RYLEE'S WAVE RYDER"
generally speaking i'm a buyer.......so i am looking forward to a buyers market. its happening already, im finding deals on all kinds of stuff.

p.s.......reward paid for anyone that finds me a dump trailer for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited:

Done_Deal

Sep 10, 2004
Santa Monica
mysite.verizon.net
Name
Joe
Boat
19' Home Built
This guy is a dum dum!
Lets say he is right and the economy takes a shit... What follows is hyper inflation... That means you want assets not cash!
Go peddle your fools advice elsewhere and stop trying to scare everyone.
What you would want is appreciating assets, not a boat which is the antithesis of an appreciating asset.