TO ALL WA BD BRETHERN PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Washington Fishing Reports' started by 2futitus, Aug 1, 2013.

1. 2futitus

2futitus Checks in the Mail

Name:
    Nick
    Boat:
    BW 255 Conquest
    I need to apologize…

Lately I have made some comments that were disrespectful to others and for that I want to apologize. However, I need to point out a couple of things that bother me in respect to that. But first some quick history as to how I got here to BD’s. I was introduced to BD’s in 2006 by Tuna Helper (Jeff) and after that was introduced to Tower Todd (Todd) and others through various threads (who I don’t know if I should thank or scorn LOL (No really thank you Todd and others for helping me with my TUNA addiction). Todd was great, he heard I was going out for Tuna as first timer and he offered to buddy boat (as most of us will now) as it was my first time skippering out for Tuna. I was very thankful for that, since it is a little discerning going out that far for the first time especially as a skipper who is now responsible for the others on his boat that far off shore (not that we could swim home from a mile offshore). Todd took me out I believe at least one or possibly two other times so that I could get a real feel and before I met a couple of other addicted fellows that I now buddy boat with. Todd may or may not remember me, but there is a photo in my gallery that someone on Todd’s boat took of my boat back in 2007. BTW I hope that was one hell of a telephoto lens, I would hate to think I was camped on his six like that all day my first time out. Oops.

The point I am trying to make… is that this sight was and still is a great place to meet OLD and NEW addicts like ourselves; to share stories, ask advice, get help or just read the goings on in the fishing world around us. However sometimes the threads get out of hand, meaning how much we beat each other up with sarcasm and disrespectful comments (like many other threads I’ve witnessed and some I have participated in lately – again sorry).

To everyone… from this point forward, I will be as mindful and respectful to those that give me the same as everyone here should. To those that want to make sarcastic and disrespectful comments to me or others, don’t get your panties in a bunch or your feelings jilted when you get back that which you gave and maybe even a little worse depending on the writer’s day and how many drinks they may have had! That’s all!

To those who are participating in the WTC this weekend, GOOD LUCK HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE, and thank you for your donations to the Grays Harbor folks, with I believe a 12.6% EU rate they can definitely use the support! If anyone needs a hand, I’m running out of Ilwaco Saturday & Sunday give me call CH 68 4 PLAYN .

Respectively,

Nick

2. Stryker20

Stryker20 Subtle as a Hand Grenade

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    Still searching
    First off, great post.

Second - Don't feel the need to apologize to anyone on here about hurt feelers. Most of us only care about a handful of things, and the sensitivity issues of other men just don't make the cut.

Third - 90% of the BS said amongst the fellas is rooted in the fact that most of us know each other really well. We've either fished together, worked together, partied together or vandalized each others boats. Lots of shit people talk are inside jokes.

Lastly - Quit with the touchy-feely shit and go kill some TUNA!

Disclaimer - No cute, furry woodland critters were harmed in the writing of this response:finger:

3. North River

North River Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Rick
    Boat:
    26' Duckworth O/S
    The kinder,gentler,Bloody Decks.

4. SoCal Redneck

SoCal Redneck We don't have to drink the whole bottle!

Name:
    Daren
    Boat:
    Bartender/fish cleaner for the Mojo
    Group Hug!:rofl: Now lets fish!

Maybe if T-Mo would appoligize to CA - they would mail shit to us! :food-smiley-014:

5. bbordeau

bbordeau Member

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    Storm Trooper
    (Insert comment about Tues here).

6. Tues

Tues Not my job...

Name:
    Penis
    Fag.

[video=youtube;Zgu7djuloZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs[/video]

7. dragonballs

dragonballs I'm off probation

Name:
    Vance
    Boat:
    40' ocean sport fisher
    fuck me now your going to be a pussy.... what the fuck smoke a fatty and relax we like the old nick

8. Whalerjunky

Whalerjunky Member

Name:
    Matt
    Boat:
    One that floats
    Hug it out boys!

:gaygroup:

9. ConSeaMate

ConSeaMate Legend in my own mind

Name:
    Buster Brown
    Boat:
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    I think that may be the problem........

10. KimH

KimH Someday I'll live the dream.

Name:
    Kim
    Boat:
    26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
    That is one lame ass, pussy assed post. Come on....Man up

11. South Sounder

South Sounder Skipper

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    South Sounder
    Reading fishing threads or fishing always beats sitting at home watching Oprah.....This was close to watching Oprah, damn.

12. Mo

Mo #1 OG, part time Secret Moderator

Name:
    Mo
    Boat:
    20ft Thunderjet,Hobie 12ft Pro Angler,Boat Ho on KA
    :_smack_:Im not sure if I should lock this thread now or let you take the beating thats coming....

13. Barracuda1

Barracuda1 Master of None

Name:
    Fred
    Boat:
    Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
    Man, I really want to CHAT about my feelings over a nice chardonnay but I'm gonna go fish instead...:gayfight:

14. ledbed6b

ledbed6b I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Eli
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    We know who is going to host the first annual BD circle jerk party! Can't wait to see if there are any raffle prizes!

15. KimH

KimH Someday I'll live the dream.

Name:
    Kim
    Boat:
    26' Duckworth..."Mayhem"
    Raffle prizes??? Might be nice if you like pink crocs.

16. dukeofwsu

dukeofwsu Newbie

Name:
    Duke
    Boat:
    Which one?
    Took my 19 month old daughter out on the boat last week. She watched me "pet" a dogfish over the head and said, "Owie fishy." She got over it... Just sayin'...

17. “biteme”

“biteme” Killin kings

Name:
    Brian B
    Boat:
    26 osprey
    :puff:Had to check and see if i was on ifish. He mustve thought he was!! :puff:

But rilly?, this dude is seriously concerned about hurting feelings and offending people and a site like this cant step up and be serious? Possibly just forgive the guy and let him know we are ok with him?

Everyone has to jump all over him and make gay cali jokes??? That.... Is precisely.... Why i love this site!!! :slap:

18. Glad Wrap

Glad Wrap I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    boat whore
    Fuck it, I have pissed a few off here only because I speak my mind, it's the damn internet.

As you know this isn't the normal fishing forums, it GOD DAMN BLOODY DECKS!!!

So man the fuck up and fish on.

19. Corey G

Corey G Boat ho extraordinaire

Name:
    Corey Guild
    Boat:
    Gravy
    I've been reading your posts lately and don't think you've been disrespectful or a poop dick. Its entertainment to me. This site is all about good fun, fishing and fucking around. It's just like that sausage post. I don't give a shit about what anybody says. It's just the Internet and if people take offense to something, just remember.... they'll get over it. If they don't, they can go wash the sand out of their vag and get some sensitivity training.

I've been reading this site for a few years now and it doesn't seem like to many of the guys on here are that sensitive. I wouldn't worry about hurting anyone's feeling. Everyone here is a big boy and if they can't handle it, they leave. I've seen plenty of people get butt hurt and leave this site. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke... :finger:

20. Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones Dr. Fong

Name:
    Dr. Fong
    Boat:
    Hewescraft 250 Alaskan
    Jesus, revoke this pussies man card. Dude, it's the fucking Internet, it was invented by Al Gore so I could have fun fucking with people! Lighten up Francis and carry on!